Chapter Three

Ally's pov

Seventh grade was still the same. Near the end of the year, I stopped helping Austin. Eighth grade was pretty much the same except the austin thing, now ignores me even more now, but doesn't hurt my feelings. Every one is now even rudder. They ignore me, or bully me. I didn't bother me though. I still think I can be tough.

Now it is ninth grade. In high school. Austin, Destiny, and Cailyn are still the popular ones. Austin and Cailyn went out once or twice. Or maybe three times, I don't really know. I don't really like to listen to that stuff anyways.

I walked down the halls to my locker which sadly it is next to Cailyn's. Oh, crap, she's there, with Destiny. I just waited there waiting for her to move. It's taking for ever. The bell rung that means I have three minutes to get to class. I walked to my locker, put it the combination, got my stuff, and shutted it.

"Oh, I didn't see you there little girl." said Cailyn looking down at me. "You can try all you want but, you'll never fit in." she laughed and walked away.

I just kept and walking to my next class.

____________________

Austin's pov

I walked into my class and bumped into a small little girl with brown hair. "Sorry," I said and just kept on walking to my seat. I sat down and notice that I bumped into Ally. She hasn't really grown since the the fifth grade. She use to be the tallest girl in the grade. Now, shortest. I really want to talk to her, but since now I'm dating Cailyn for the fourth time (I have know idea why) but she doesn't want me talking to any nerds in the school.

After class I walked over to Cailyn's locker.

"Hey baby." said Cailyn kissing my cheek.

"Hey, Cailyn." I said. Hey phone went of and she checked it, while she was doing that, I wiped the kiss of my cheek. I don't really like her.

"So, you have to come to my sisters party." Cailyn said.

"The one that is in sixth grade?" I asked her.

"No! Silly," she slapped my chest playfully. "The one who is in tenth."

"Isn't that just a grade above us?" I asked her.

"So? She has much more cooler people." she said.

"Maybe. I'll text you if I can go or not." I know I'm not going.

I walked away and ran into the same little small brown hair girl.

"Oh, I'm sorry Ally that I've been running into you all day." I said smiling at her.

She smiles a little bit. "Yeah." she said.

I right something down on a price of paper and hand it to her.

"What is this?" she asked me.

"It's my number, in case you want to call me or text." I said.

She slightly smiles. "Thanks." she said quietly.

"Well, see you later." I said and waked away.

Ally's pov

Why did Austin give me his number? Because clearly he is dating Cailyn again.

I walked to my house and went up stairs to my bedroom. I sat down on my bed and took out Destiny's writing book. Yes, I still have it. I'm not just going to go up to her and say, "Oh yeah, Destiny, remember when the last time you came over to my house? Yah, you left your journal at my place. I've been keeping it for the last four years." She would think I'm loser for keeping it for that long.

I just understand why they would just hate me. What did I do to them? Nothing!

_______________

At lunch time I go to my regular spot. The library. I walked into the library and sat down and ate my lunch. In the middle I take out my phone and text Austin.

To: Austin

Hey. ;)

-Ally

I get a answer like thirty seconds later.

To: Ally

Hey, where are you?

-Austin

I have no idea what to say.

To: Austin

In the library

-Ally

A minute passed, probably thinking why I'm in the library.

To: Ally

Why?...

-Austin

Yeah he was probably wonder why I'm in the library.

To: Austin

Where else am I suppose to easy lunch alone?

-Ally

He answered quickly.

To: Ally

Ok

-Austin

Nice answer Austin.

I just keep on eating my lunch. Now I'm not hungry, I just start poking around my food.

I hear someone walking in behind me. I shut me eyes hoping it wasn't Cailyn or any other of her friends.

I get a tap on the shoulder, "Ally?" said a filmiar voice.

I turn around to see Austin just standing there. "Hey..." I said wondering why he is in here.

He sat down right next to me. "So, what are you doing?" he said.

"Eating lunch." I said quietly.

"Why not in the lunch room?" he asked me.

"Because of the people who don't like me." I said and picked up my lunch and threw it away in the library's trash.

"Reasonable." he said.

"I better get going." I said. And started to walk away.

"Hey Ally!" Austin said.

I stopped and turned around. "What?" I said.

"Never mind, it's stupid." he said and walked out of the library over to Cailyn's locker. I waited for them to leave but they never do. The three mintue bell rings and they finally leave and then I get my stuff.

*************************************************************

Another chapter!! What do you think Austin was going to say??