Chapter Nineteen

She is coming back.

She is coming back.

Why, why, why, why?

What is she going to do to me once age gets here? Kill me? Beat me up until I'm bloody?

How did Destiny find out? And why dust she just tell Austin? I understand me now, because I'm worrying really bad right now.

I walk part Destiny's bedroom and I see Austin and Destiny talking. I step to the side to get out of the way so they don't see me.

"Still why did you tell her?" Austin says.

"Because she had to find out sooner than when she wad already here."

"I at least should of been there."

"It looked like she was sadder than hell that you and me were keeping a secret from her. Would you like it if me and Ally keeping a secret from you!"

I hear someone get up. Austin walks out of the bedroom and opens up the door and slams it shut. Destiny walks out to, then she saw me.

"Did you...?" Destiny starts to say.

I nod my head, "Only the part where he said something like: 'why did you tell her?' I don't know. Why is he so mad about that?"

"I still haven't told you the whole story yet, Ally."

"W-what do you mean?" I stutter getting nervse.

"Cailyn thinks that I don't hang out with you anymore. I think if she found out that, she is going even more pissed than she already is because I told her that Alex hangs out with me and she freaking the hell out."

"Why did Cailyn invite me over then?"

Destiny is hesitant for a second, but then she says it, "Austin used to talk about you all the time. Cailyn wanted to see how 'good' you were. She invited you over and the next day Cailyn said that you were good. But that didn't mean she would like you. She lefted me with you and told when she arrived in New York, to tell you get your sorry ass out the door and that you'll never be part of 'us'."

"Wow..." I say.

"She never talked to me since a couple days ago."

"What exactly did she say?"

She hands me her phone. I open up her conversation with Cailyn.

I'm coming back to Miami!

"Shit." I cuss under my breath and Destiny looks surprised because I usually don't curse.

"Ally? Ally are you okay?" Destiny says looking me in the eyes and I just look away.

"Y-yeah." Why do I have to stutter when I lie?

"Ally..." Destiny starts to say.

"No, it's fine. Cailyn won't bother me. I can handle it."

"What if she does? What will you do? She'll defianlly do it when I'm not around."

"Destiny, just stop..." I trail off and walk out of her little light blue ranch.

I run.

And run.

And run.

Until I reach destination.

I climb.

Open it up.

Sit in the corner and take out my phone.

It's kind of sad, but when I'm sad or angry or anything else, I right about some thing, songs, poems, or any thing else.