Chapter Nine

Austin's pov

I found out that Connor brook up with Ally and she hasn't gone to school since the day him and her broke up.

Tonight I was think to visit her after school. But then at the fourth peirod, Destiny asked me to go over to her house and I totally forgot about Ally that moment so I said sure. Now I have to over to Destiny's house and see what she wants.

I walked to Destiny's house after school and she told me to sit down on her bed. I did.

"So, Austin. Do you want to go out?" she asked me.

"Sure." I said. Why not. She is hot.

"Great." she said and kissed me on the cheek.

We talked for awhile then at eight o'clock my mom texted me telling me that I should come home.

____________________________________________________

I wake up and got ready for school. Today I will go and visit Ally if she doesn't go to school today. I walked into the school and tried looking for Ally. I couldn't find her anywheres. I saw Alex.

"Alex." I said walked over to her.

"Hey Austin, I heard about you and Destiny." she said smiling.

"Yeah, but have you seen Ally yet today?" I asked her hopefully she has.

"No," she said. "But, I know she didn't fall into Hillary on purpose. I saw Makayla trip her."

"Don't tell anyone." I said sternly.

"Why?"

"Makayla told me if I told anyone that she tripped Ally, she'll do something bad or something like that." I said.

"Ok." she said.

___________________________________________

After school I walked to Ally's hosue and knocked on the door.

No one answered. I knocked again. No answer. I open the door and it is unlocked. I go up stairs to her bedroom. Her door is closed. I knocked on it. She doesn't answer. I opened it up slowly and quietly. She is lying on her bed, face to the pillows.

"Ally?" I said quietly walking over to her.

"Mhf." she said.

"Are you ok?" I asked her.

"No." she said quietly.

"Is it about Connor or the Hillary thing?" I asked.

"Both." Ally said.

"Its ok, there is still two people who are with you." I tell her.

"Who?" She sniffled.

"Alex and me." I said rubbing her back.

"Your lying." she said.

"She saw Makayla trip you, and I did too." I said.

"She is the one that made me fall?" She asked sadly.

"Yeah, but its ok." I tell her. "Makayla is saying that you fell on Hillary on purpose."

"But I didn't." She said and started to cry again.

"Ally, me and Alex are with you. Please don't cry, I'm always here for you. Don't worry." I said moving her closer to me.

"Austin?"

"Yes?"

"Can I tell you serect?" She said quietly.

"Yeah, you can trust me with all of your heart." I said.

Ally pulled up her right arm and it had three cuts going left to right. "That is from Makayla." She said cheerfully.

"Wait, she did that to you?!" I said getting worried.

"No, I did it to myself. Its because of Makayla." She pulled the right one down then pulled up her left one and there were three cuts just like the other one. "And this one is because of Connor."

"You really like him, didn't you?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said quietly.

"He just went out with you just to get his ex jelious." I said. "Now, he is back going out with his ex."

"Wow. I was used badly." She said.

"I guess so." I said. "So how about you back to school in stead of just skipping it? Like doesn't your mom and dad know about this?"

"My dad is still sleeping with other girls and mom still doesn't know about it. Dad has been doing this ever since I was in fifth grade! Mom hasn't notice why he isn't really in the house anymore. Neither am I!" she said getting mad.

"Ally, it is ok." I said trying to calm her down again.

"What ever." she said. "I just really liked Connor."

I didn't say anything because I didn't know what to say.

Finally I got her to go outside and we walked to the park. On the way there I texted Alex to go there. When we arrived she was there.

"Ally!" Alex said running over to her.

"Hi Alex." Ally said sadly.

"I finally got her out." I said.

"Good, me and her really need to talk." she said and waved me off.

I walked away to a bench and sat down. Destiny and Arianna were walking to me.

"Hey Austin." said Destiny sitting down next to me.

"Destiny look there is Ally over there with Alex." said Arianna.

She looked over, "Oh, she finally came out."

"Yeah, what is wrong with that?" I asked.

"Me and Ari don't like her. Actually, nobody does except for Alex, what is wrong with her?"

"Poor girl." Ari said.

"You still going to hang out with Alex?" I said.

"Oh of course. She is my bestie." said Destiny.

"But not Ally?" I asked.

"Maybe. She can hang with us but no would want her there." Destiny said.

"Ok.." I said.

Ally and Alex started to walk over here. When they got over here, Arianna and Destiny didn't say hi and neither did Ally. I bet Ally was afraid to and they were just being jerks.

"Hey guys. When did you get here?" asked Alex.

"Awhile." said Arianna.

"Well, have you notice that Ally is here?" said Alex.

"Yeah." Arianna said quietly.

"Yeah its too bad that she--" I elbow her in the ribs for her to stop talk.

"Lets go." Arianna said and Destiny got up and walked away.

I have no idea what to say so I just got up and walkes back to my house leaving Ally and Alex back there. I shouldn't get in to this drama. Drama bad.

Ally's pov

What is going on? How much did I miss from not being at school?

Destiny, Arianna, and Makayla hate me. I have no idea about Hillary but Alex at least talks to me.

***************************

Hey guys! Here is another chapter!

Kik: emma.23.24

Hope you like this chapter! The drama is starting... :P