Chapter Twenty-Six

Please read the Author's note at the end!

**********************************

"How's Erica?" Destiny asked. Erica is the baby's name.

"She's going good," I said.

I came hone from the hospital yesterday and I didn't want anyone over when I came back. Today I am letting them, more like just Destiny over.

"She's cute," Destiny said and I walked down the stairs holding Erica in my hands and walked in the living room and saw Austin with Erica's older brother, Jayson. He is three years older than Erica.

"Hey Erica," Austin said reaching out to grab her. "She looks a lot like you Ally."

"You have said that about a million times now," I smiled.

"And you think she is cute right?"

"Yeah," I said in the 'duh' tone.

"That means you are cute," he smiled and kissed me.

"Ew," said Destiny.

I laughed.

"How old is Jayson?" she said.

"Three," I said.

"So you got married last year?" she said putting the pieces together.

She has been away for her job for a while. She came back just in time for our wedding.

I nodded my head.

"So when did you figure out that you were pregnant?"

"Couple weeks after we graduated from collage."

"Oh, so you lied to me when I asked you," she said jokingly.

"No... I just didn't answer you," I said.

"Where you planing on having a kid?"

"No," said Austin butting in on the conversation.

"I blame Austin!" I said pointing a finger at him and laughed.

Destiny laughed and Austin rolled his eyes while smirking.

"That's right Ally, always blame the men," said Destiny.

"So how are you and Connor?"

"You guys are still together?" said Austin.

"Off and on," she answered. "But it's like that because he can be really bitchy sometimes-"

"Um, what did I say about swearing in the house with kids?" I said interrupting her.

"Fine," she said. "He can be really moody sometimes and that's why it is on and off."

I nodded my head.

"Connor is like that because he gets terrible headaches," said Austin.

"That doesn't give him a right to be bi-grumpy," she corrected herself.

"Tell that to him," Austin mumbled.

"I will," with that she got up and left.

"Now it is just you and me," he said wrapping his free arm around me.

"Yeah, and you have a nose, and I have a nose, and so you nose what that means." I said.

"What the hell?" he laughed.

I hit his chest. "No swearing," I mumbled.

He laughed again.

+++

A week later, Destiny found out that she was pregnant. It ended up being a boy. She wanted a girl so she could have a flower girl at her wedding. Guess that work out too well. Once he was about two years, she got married to him. After some fights she learned to live with him being grumpy. When he was, sometimes she would come over to my house.

"Looks like I something going on here," said Destiny as her kid, Blake and Erica have a play date.

"What do you mean?" said Austin and started to play with my hair.

"I think I see another Austin and Ally here."

"Is that supposed to be a hurtful?" I said.

"No, I just means they'll be madly in love when they are older," said Destiny and wiggled her eye brows.

"Well it is called a play 'date'" said Connor.

"Maybe they will be like that," said Austin agreeing.

I looked at them closely. They are both are four. Almost five.

"But Erica is way older than Blake," I said.

"Not way. Almost a year younger but still, they would look like a good couple."

"Maybe," I said.

I saw Blake grab Erica's hand and pulled her down the hall to his bedroom.

"Yeah, I think they are," I finally agreed.

*******************************************

Here is the last chapter of this story now. I hoped you all like this and I will make another book. I have it all planed out in my head (Well the first chapter anyways). Please read it. I'll post it probably Monday. But like on my status, I'm going to see do something on Friday and it is at the fair so that means I'll be at the fair the while weekend. If I don't it on Monday, I'll post it on Wednesday. Or something like that. ☺

Oh! And the: You have a nose, and I have a nose, and you nose what that means. That is what Bethany Mota said. I did not make that up. It is her video on YouTube if you want to see it. The web link is: www.youtube.com/user/macbarbie07