Chapter Fourteen

Ally's pov

I woke up in Destiny's room because last night, Destiny, Alex, and I had a sleep over.

"Good morning." Alex said then goes back using her phone.

"Morning." I said.

I took out my phone and check Facebook. There was a picture of Austin at the beach.

Looked at he had fun.

We were friends when we were little. Now I'm in my senior year, he isn't really my friend any more because of me. Why did I have to yell st him for no reason? Well there was a reason at the point but after that I didn't say sorry or anything. So then we haven't been talking.

Destiny wakes up. "So..." She said still sounding sleepily.

"I think all of use should go out some wheres." Alex said.

"Like where?" I asked.

"Some wheres and dress up." Alex said.

I got into some Destiny clothes. I had some trouble because Destiny has like really super cute and fancy clothes.

I just grabbed one of my favorites pair she wears which was her England flag crop top, her American Eagle black high waisted skinny jeans so they went up about to my crop top ended, and dark blue Converse.

"Beautiful." Alex said.

"Thanks." I said.

We went to the beach and Makayla and Arianna were there.

"Hey Destiny what are you doing here?" Makayla asked.

"Oh, you know, just hunting elephants." Destiny said.

Makayla looked confused for a second, then Destiny said, "Its called sarcasm."

"Oh." Makayla said quietly.

"Yeah." Destiny said sharply.

We just hung out the rest of the time.

Then later on, all of us went to have dinner together and Destiny invited Austin to come along.

We just talked. Every now and then I would get glaces from Austin and that's it.

Austin's pov

At the end of the dinner, Destiny and I leave together. I was about to turn on the engine and Destiny said something.

"Austin?"

"Yeah?" I said.

"Can I ask you something?"

"You just did." I joked.

She shakes her head. "No," she said. "I just wanted to say that I can see why your..." she trailed off.

"I'm.. what?" I asked.

"Depressed."

"I'm not depressed." I lied.

She looked at me like she didn't believe me. "Don't lie to me Austin."

"Fine." I mumbled.

"Isn't because you and Ally aren't friends?"

I stayed quiet. "Yes." I mumbled and turned on the car and drove out of the parking lot and went to Destiny's house to drop her off. "Bye Destiny." I said when I parked in her drive way.

"Bye Austin and I am going to find out more about the thing between you and Ally." Destiny said and walked off.

Whatever I thought to myself.

I drove back to my house and it was nine o'clock. Not tired.

I pulled out my phone and check to see if anyone posted anything on Facebook or thing else. Destiny had just post a picture of Alex and her in the front and Ally and Arianna in the back. There was another one with just Alex and Ally and Destiny alone. I lost her...

And I might not ever get her back.

What would Destiny do to find out more about the thing betweeen me and Ally.

There is nothing between me and Ally. Except the fact that we aren't friends.

___

I woke up and check my phone to see what time it is. 10:55

And there was a new text from Destiny.

From: Destiny is a BABE

Hey, at 11 meet me in the park. There is somthing I want to show you.

Destiny went on my phone and changed her username to Destiny is a BABE

I got into some comfy clothes and head to the park.

There was Destiny and a girl standing near a tree.

I couldn't tell who the girl was because she was so far away. But I could pick out Destiny with her clothes and her hair.

I walked over to Destiny.

"Austin you're here." Destiny said.

"Austin?" a familiar voice said.

***************************************

Hey guys!

I got this chapter wrote in a day and a half. It is a little shorter because I took out some details that were in the part I lost. Hope you like this chapter and leave a comment below saying, who do you think the person is?

Don't for get to

★VOTE★

♪COMMENT♪

♥FOLLOW♥