Chapter Four

Ally's pov

Tenth grade was like ninth grade. Except the Cailyn and the locker thing. She was so far away from me, and so wasn't all of her friends. Thank you!

But now it is eleventh grade. This and one more year until I am out of here! I have a locker next to Destiny, she isn't acting like Cailyn is, nicer. But not Austin nice, no, she just doesn't swear at me like Cailyn and the rest of her friends do. She beat me up anymore. But she calls me anerestic. Way too skinny to be alive. Or, Surprized that she doesn't eat when she is sad.

That's their problems, not mine.

___________________________________

I walked to my locker and Destiny was there all alone. I open it and Destiny sees that I'm right there, once my hand is out of it, she slams the locker door right in front of me. I just stood there shocked. She laughed and walked away.

i just kept on walking to my class. I walked in people where just talking. I sat down in seat and just watched people, like listen to their conversation and listen to the latest gossip. When the bell went that means for class to start. Mr. Sealey was talking about science. The subject I hate the most.

In the middle of class, I get a note passed to me, good thing it wasn't for me. It is for Cailyn. I passed it to Cailyn who is in front of me when Mr. Sealey wasn't looking at me.

Cailyn reads the note. Then she looked at and Brittany and glares at her. Brittany is one of Cailyn's friends.

I wonder what she said.

"Cailyn, what do you have I'm your hand?" Mr. Sealey said.

She smirked. "I got a note from Brittany that isn't true." she said.

"Well, can you come up here and read the not to the class?" he said.

"Ok, it says: 'Austin Moon told me that he is breaking up with you.'" said Cailyn.

"Brittany, is that true?" He asked Brittany.

She holds up her hands, "That's just want he told me." she said.

"You know you aren't aloud to pass notes in school, anyways. You have a detention." he said and put the note on his desk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A month later Austin told me to sit with him at lunch. I've never really have eaten in the lunch room before. Today was going to be my first day. I walked in with Austin and sat down with Austin. Destiny and Cailyn look at me.

"What's up Ally?" said Destiny.

"Nothing." I said quietly.

"What?" Cailyn said. "Couldn't hear you."

"Nothing." I said in my normal voice.

"Cool." Cailyn said.

A couple of minutes pass and it has been really quiet.

"Ally," Cailyn started to say. "I want you to come over to my house and watch Mean Girls with me and Destiny. You can even bring one of your girl friends."

"Um--"

"Can't hear you." said Destiny.

"Sure." I said.

________________________________________

I decided to bring Alexis because she is the only girl that actually talks to me.

Alexis and I walk to Cailyn's house and knock and the door and Destiny answers it. "Hey! You're here! Come in! Come in!" she said and pretty much dragged us in.

"Cailyn, they're here!" she said.

"Bring them upstairs!" she yelled from up the stairs.

We walked up the stairs and into I think Cailyn's bedroom.

We watch the movie and then talked. I actually really like them. They aren't really mean.

"I know it is so sad that I'm leaving, this was like a good bye party, I guess, we leave tomorrow." said Cailyn.

"You have to come and visit though." said Alex (Alexis)

"I will." she said. "Destiny, you are totes nice and pretty. Alex is are so cray cray nar nar. And Ally, you are so shy and adorbs."

"Thank you." we all say at the same time and start laughing.

"So, Ally, Alex, are you sleeping over tonight?" Cailyn asked us.

"Sure." said Alex.

Um, I don't have any clothes to wear." I said.

"You can wear some of mine." said Cailyn really sweetly.

"Ok." I said smiling.

We fall asleep quickly.

***************************************************************

Hope you like! Please:

VOTE

COMMENT