Chapter Ten

Ally's pov

I walked to school today and today is my first time going to school since last week.

I entered the school and everything seemed normal. I found Alex over with Destiny and them. I stand next to Alex and Destiny didn't even look at me. Alex did though.

There is one thing that is good. Hillary is out of her cast.

__________________________

Two weeks later at lunch, Hillary and Arianna come walking over to us and Hillary is crying.

"Oh my gosh Hillary what's wrong?!" said Destiny.

"You know Ceceila? She told Mrs. Hoag that me and Ari were being mean to her when we were not, and Mrs. Hoag started yelling at me. She didn't yell at Ari at all. Mrs. Hoag hates me." said Hillary not really crying anymore.

"Oh, its ok." said Alex.

"Yeah, don't cry." said Destiny.

After that we just talked about that and then Hillary said, "So, Ally has told me that she feels really sorry for what she has done and that she didnt do that on perpose."

I nodded.

"So who forgives her?" said Hillary. "I do."

Makayla looked pissed when Hillary said that.

"I'm just really sorry that I hurt you, I didn't mean. I just tripped over something, and..." that's all I coyld get out because I started to cry.

I heard them whispering in the backround and then Destiny spook up. "Ally, I am really sorry can you forgive me?"

I didn't look up but I just nodded my head yes.

"I'm sorry too for acting like a jerk around you. Do you forgive me?" said Arianna.

I looked up now and everyone at our table is staring at me wondering if I forgive her.

"Yes." I said. She smiled.

"So is everything back to normal?" asked Alex.

"Not yet." I said and looked over at Makayla.

"Makayla, what happened to us?" I said. "We used to be best friends and now you are treating me like crap. That really hurts my feelings. I don't care if you hate me, but please, just stop staring at me like I'm gross."

She rolled her eyes. Then fired back at me. "Ally, you were the one who thought you were way more cooler when you started dating Connor. But no, you weren't me, Ari, Alex, Hillary, and Destiny were. Not you. You are just a follower of one of us. You don't actually like us, you just wanted to be popular. Thats just exactly why you're hanging with us. No one likes you!" she said.

If she wants to be like, I'll show her that isn't true.

"Makayla, that isn't true. I wasn't going to tell them that you were the one who tripped me and making me fall on Hillary."

"You are a little bitch. I didn't trip you!" she shot back.

"You can ask Alex and Austin. They saw you!"

Alex nodded her head shyly.

Makayla doesn't say anything.

No one did.

Until Destiny did.

"So, Makayla, you really did trip Ally?" asked Destiny.

She didn't say anything. Destiny turned to me.

"Ally, are you just hanging out with us just so you can be popular?" Destiny asked.

"No! You hanged out with me last year and I have been just going along with it wondering if I could trust you. Then you ending up being one of best friends. You arw truely, a best friend to me. Even when you hated me." I said trying not to tear up.

She just nodded her head like she agreed or something.

When I talking, Makayla must of walked away because she isn't here anymore.

Arianna got up. "I'll go and look for her."

We just sat there and was quiet. Then one that girl Ceceila's friends, came walking over and asked, "Why was Hillary and Ally crying?"

"None if your business?!!" Alex and Destiny said at the same time.

She put up her hands in defence. "Sorry just wondering."

Once she started to walk away, Destiny said: "Sure she was." and Destiny smirked. I think that girl heard.

"People trying to but in to other random people's life, its ok if friends do it, but not people you don't even know the names of." said Hillary.

"Yeah." said Alex.

A lot of minutes later, Arianna came back, but Makayla wasn't with her. "Destiny follow me." then they walked out of the place.

Austin started to walk over to us.

"Hey, what is going on?" he asked.

"Ally is forgiven and everyone knows now that Makayla tripped Ally. And Makayla and Ally started to get in a fight, yelling not psyical. And Makayla got mad and stromed off." explained Alex.

"Intresting. Where is Destiny?" he asked.

"Off with Ari problably with Makayla."

"Ok..." he said.

Destiny came back and she said something to Alex and Hillary and they walked out.

Destiny went over to Austin nd sat down right now next to him and grabbed his hand and started to hold it.

What?

"Oh, Ally. I forgot to tell you that me and Destiny are dating now." he said.

Destiny smiled.

I smiled, it didn't see to be a real smile though. "Congrats you two. Destiny, you are really speacial to have him. Now if you excuse me, I got to use the ladies room."

I got up and walked out of the place. Once I was through the doors I ran to the library. I looked through the windows and saw Hillary and Alex.

Makayla is in there.

I turned around and ran to the bathroom. I closed the stall door and sat down on the ground.

Why is there this burning fealing in my chest?

Why is Austin going out with Destiny?

Why is all of this stuff happening to me?

Austins pov

Ally walked away when I told her I'm going out with Destiny. Why would she do that?

After she left like that, Destiny turned to me. "Why did you tell Ally that we going out? You know Ally gets hurt easily."

"Yeah I know." I said. "I guess it just flew my mind.

I couple of minutes later, Hillary, Alex, Arianna, and Makayla come back into the cafeteria.

"Where is Ally?" asked Alex.

"She said she had to go to the bathroom ten minutes ago." said Destiny.

"I'll go and see what is up woth her." said Alex walking away.

"Why is she gone long?" asked Hillary.

"Austin didn't tell her before that me and him where dating." said Destiny.

"Austin! You know how she get hurt easily." said Hillary.

"I know. I just screwed it up. Its fine." I tell them.

__________________________

Lunch ended and Alex and Alky hasn't came back yet.

Why would she be so upset that I didn't tell that I was dating Destiny?

********************************************

Here is another chapter. I worked all week and I got two chapters in one day. I'm been working on my phone and sometimes I make mistakes. I'll read through them when I have the time. :)

Dont forget to:

*+*+*+VOTE*+*+*+*+

*+*+*+COMMENT*+*+*+*+

*+*+*+FOLLOW*+*+*+*+