Chapter Fifteen

"Can I come over?"

"Um, not right now, I'm kind of busy."

"Oh, ok. I'm sorry."

"No, it's fine, just sort of busy right now."

There's yelling at the other side of the phone.

"Ally? A-are you ok?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. I-I got to go. Sorry Austin."

And she hung up.

I couldn't fully understand who or what was that person saying in the background. But from what I couldn't hear, it was too pretty.

"Austin, go and get me another drink." My dad slurred.

"God damn it, haven't you heard when enough is enough." I yell at him.

"You get me what ever I want." he says back.

"Whatever you want." I said and bow and walk into the kitchen.

"Don't forget to open it!" He yells.

Why can't he just stop drinking and and just be normal again.

I walk to the frige and grab his beer, then walk over to the sink and poured it all down the drain. Then fill it up with water.

I go into the living and give him the bottle. He took a sip and spit it all out.

"What the hell is this?" He yells.

"Your drink, sir. Maybe you should try being sober for once." I say being smart.

He just looked at me and got up and walk away.

I stood there and smirked.

"Oh, I love being a smart ass." I say to myself and walked out the door.

____

I walked down the street and I was walking past Ally's house I heard screaming.

Ally!

I run up to the house and try to open up the door, its locked. I grab the spare key in the spot that is always and unlock the door.

There is a helpless little girl on the ground and a over powering man who has a belt in it hand. The belt went flying onto the girl.

"No! Stop it! Stop!" I ran over to Ally amd blocked the other whip to be hit at her.

"Get out of my way." Her dad ordered.

I fixed my feet and just stood there. "No." I said and just look at him.

"Get out if my way, or I'll hit with this." He says raising the belt.

"Go, ahead."

The belt went flying towards me. The buckle hit on my side. I wince from the pain and put my hands on where I got whipped.

"Ha, look at who is so brave now."

I manage to grab the belt from his grip.

"Touch me again, I'll fricking hurt you." I say glaring at him.

"She doesn't need your help, clearly." He says and I look down at Ally. She is lying motionless on the ground.

"Why the hell are you beating up her?"

"She is a ugly beast who ruined my marriage and--"

"You ruined your marriage. You were the one sleeping with other girls when you already had your own damn wife." I'm yelling now.