Chapter Thirteen

Two Weeks later

Ok. We are here." said Alex.

"Where is Arianna, Hillary, and Makayla?" I asked.

"Oh. They said that they couldn't make it." said Destiny

"Yeah, I don't like Hillary anyways." said Alex.

"I don't really like her either. Same with Arianna and Makayla." Said Destiny.

"But we like you." Alex said.

"Oh thats good that you like me." I said smiling. "Why don't you like Makayla?"

"She is too hyper now. Just sometimes it is annoying does she ever know when to sto?" said Destiny rolling her eyes at the end of her sentence.

"I guess not." I said.

"Yeah. And Hillary is like almost the same thing. But she tries to be funny and it isn't." Alex said.

"Yeah. I think Makayla is trying to be funny. It's not working for her either." Destiny said.

"Yeah. So how are you and Austin?" Alex askex.

"Uh, I guess we are fine." Destiny said.

"What do you mean you guess?" Alex asked.

"Well he seems really depressed." Destiny said quietly.

"Do you know why?" Alex asked really in the conversation.

"He says that he already told me and that he'll never tell me again. It makes me really sad that he's like this." said destin.

I wonder what is making Austin so depressed. I would ask but me and him aren't really on talking terms...

Wait, am I the one who is making Austin like this?

I was the one who yelled at him when he was saying the truth. I don't know what to do. Might as well leave him alone.

Austin's pov

I sat on my bed waiting for that one special call/text that I will finally get.

Yet I still know that it'll never come. why even dream? Why even try? Why even think about?

I got a text and a quickly grabbed my phone and checked.

Connor.

I throw my phone across the room.

Its never going to come. Never.

I layed down on my bed and just stayed there.

Nothing to do.

Park? No it might be there.

Beach? Sure it doesn't it there.

I go to the beach and grabbed a surf board and started to surf.

I heard to the shore and see Connor next to a girl. I get closer and now I have no idea who that is.

"Hey Austin! You're finally out!" Connor said.

"Yeah..." I trailed off because I didn't want to talk about it.

"Austin this is Emily, Emily that is my best friend Austin."

"Hey Emily." I waved to her, then face Connor. he's sees what I'm trying to tell him.

"No, she is just my cousin." He said quietly hoping she wouldn't hear us.

"Yeah, because that might hurt... um, Ally's feelings." I stuttered out.

"Oh. Yeah. Right, all did once. Going back to Brittany was a hug mistake. She is a bitch." Connor said.

"Yeah." I said and let out breath of air.

Emily got up. She looks shorter than Ally.

"You're cute." She said putting her hand on my chest looking up at me.

I bat it away then take my pointer finger and on her forehead and push her away. "And you must be a slut."

Connor nodded from behind her.

Ally's pov

"So, how was your family vaction?" I asked Arianna.

"It was like, so stupid and fun at the same time. We were on this water it like was falling and it was like really scary." Arianna said.

"You say like alot." said Alex.

"Like gag me with spoon." Me and Destiny both said at the same time.

"What does that mean?" Arianna asked.

"My mom used to say it every time I said like." I said

"It also came from a movie in the 80's." Destiny said.

__________

"I don't understand." I said.

"You don't need to."

"Yeah, I think I do." I said.

"Please? You have to."

"I can't my mom and I are going to look for a new house."

"So you decied to live with your mom?"

"Yeah." I said.

"Better than your father right?"

"Yup."

"I got to go Destiny. Talk to you later."

"Ok bye."

And we hung up.

Why would she want me to go to the park and do something. It made no since. I could barely hear her anyways. She was talking so quietly.

I just don't understand destiny sometimes.

**********************

Sorry if this chapter was confusing. I just didn't really have anything in my head to write about.