Chapter Sixteen

N/A: sorry that chapter 14 and chapter 15 didn't make any since, I thought I posted a chapter it deleted its self so the people who read chapter 16: I'm not a kid. I've gone through puberty. Its now chapter 15, sorry.

******************************

Austin's pov

I have to break up with Destiny to be with Ally. What will Destiny think? Will she ever talk to me again? Will she just ignore me? What if I break up with Destiny and Ally doesn't want me?

I hold my phone, should I break up with her on the phone or tell her in person?

I open up the conversation of Connor.

Can I ask you something?

He answers right away, That's why im here for you bro

If you were going to break up with someone, text or in person.

You're breaking up with Destiny?

Should I tell him? I think it is better that I don't, No, I'm just helping a friend.

I think he can't tell I'm lying. Connor is very gullible.

Ok. Then you should do it in person, a text would hurt them even more.

Thanks

I open up the conversation of Destiny. I type, Want to hang out today? But I don't hit send. I stare at the words. Then I delete them and toss my phone aside.

My phone goes off saying that I'm getting a call. Destiny? Nope, just Jacob.

Ignore it, I'm not really in the mood of talking to any one right now.

______

"Hello?" I say in the phone.

"Hey Austin."

"Oh, hi, Destiny."

"Can I talk to you, like alone."

"No one is with me right now."

"I mean like to that tree house your father built when he was younger, and sober."

"Sure."

We say bye and hang up.

I walk to the tree house and climb up the ladder.

"Hey, how long have you been in here?" I ask Destiny.

"Oh, just a couple of minutes."

"So, what did you want to tell me?"

"Ok," she lets out breath air. "Austin, I know you like Ally, you should go and be with her. It won't hurt me any."

"What? No Destiny." It comes out.

What are you doing Austin?

"What do you mean?" Destiny says.

I don't say anything. I just look at her.

"So, who do you want to be with, Austin. Don't lie to me, I know you like her."

I take in a deep breath and open my mouth to say something but then close it.

She raises her eyebrow, "Well, when you find out who you like, tell me. It won't hurt me."

Then she walks away.

Great...

What do I do now?

I can't just pretend this didn't happen. Its too hard. Why does love have to be too hard? I just don't understand.

*********************

Don't forget to:

❤Vote❤

♨Comment♨

✌Follow✌