Chapter Six

Ally's pov

I just the stared at Austin. He did the same. Then Austin quickly moved close to me and kissed me. My reflex was to kiss back and so I did. I didn't expect this. Couple seconds later he pulled away. He looked shooked. I bet I do too. 

I grabbed the candy bar and gave it to Austin. It feels kind of awkward now. 

"So..." said Austin.

"Yeah," I said and then the first thing that popped in my mine. "What do you think of the weather?"

Nice

"Yeah, the weather, sunny, couldn't be any more perfect." he said while eating the candy bar.

What should I say now?

My phone goes off and it is Makayla.

"Hello?" I said to phone.

"Hey Ally. Want to hang out?" she said and I started walking over to the big tree.

"Nah, I'm kind of busy." I said and looked over at Austin. He is watching the kids play.

"Really? Man, I was really hoping we could go shopping, Bethany Mota?" (N/A if you do not know who Bethany Mota is, she is a girl on Youtube who gives make up and fashion ideas/tips and has her own clothing line at Aeropostale. Link: http://www.aeropostale.com/family/index   scroll down and click on Bethany Mota.)

"I know..." I said. "but I can't."

"What's more important the shopping?" she said as a joke.

"I just don't want to, tomorrow." I told her. "Bye." 

"Bye." 

And then I hang up.

I walked over back to Austin. 

"Who was it?" he asked.

"Makayla just wondering where I am." I said.

"Ok." he said.

For the rest we just talked like nothing happen between the two of us like ten minutes ago.

_______________________________________________________

Austin pov

I walked to Jacob's house and he open the door. 

"Hey!" he said.

"Hi." I said.

We talked for a bit then there was a knock on the door. He opened it up and it was Alex.

I quickly moved so I'm not visible. He notices that so he lets her in.

"Jacob we need to talk." she said kind of mad. "I don't really like you so we are done. Broken up with. Ov-er." then she walked out.

Once the door closes I walked out laughing really hard. 

"Laugh all you want. I knew it was going to happen." he said.

"How?" I said once I calmed down.

"Your blind if you didn't see that coming." he said.

"Yeah, I know." I said.

We talked more. Then we called up Connor and invited him over.

We talk again for real while then it felt like thing started to get serious, for me at least.

"So, I was walking over here and saw Makayla and Ally walking to and I just barely notice how cure Ally looked." He said.

"Did you ask her out?" I said kind of worried.

"No, I was going to but I had to go and ask you guys first." he said.

Jacob and I looked at each other. He just shrugs his shoulders.

I guess it is up to me. "No."

"Why not?" he said confused.

"I don't know." I said. "Ally isn't really the kind of person to go out with.. you."

"Yeah, so true." he fell for that even though I totally winged it.

________________

I can't believe Connor wants to go out with Ally. That right there shocked me. Why Ally, why not Destiny or Makayla. It had to be Ally.

Are you jelious? God No! Just stop thinking about it.

I just get ready for bed and fall asleep.

________________

I wake up in the morning and see that it is a little bit past ten.

I change in to some clean clothes and walked to the park.

I sit down on the bench and just watch the people.

Someone comes up next to me and sat down right next. Its Ally.

"How did you find me here?" I said.

"I go here when I'm bored." she said.

"Hey, I just felt like coming over here today." I said.

"Yeah."

We had small talk for therest of the time with lots of random subjects everytime.

I just can't believe that me and Ally kissed yesterday and she hadn't done a thing about it. I guess I shouldn't either.

___________________

Hey Austin and Ally lovers.

Another chapter for you. Had nothing else for this chapter. The next chapter they are all going in to their senior year and that's when the drama is going to start. Just saying, this story us going to be short. If you haven't notice. Ideas will be helpful for longer chapter or just more. I don't know. That's why I would love to hear from you people who are reading this.

Oh yeah, comment below if you have heard/watch Bethany Mota. If you haven't, girls, just watch one episode and tell me what you think of her!! :) ;)

Comment

Vote

Follow