Chapter Twenty-Three

Here is just a little note: if any one has an idea for a new cover, msg me please

***************

Once I agreed with Cailyn, we walked back to Cailyn's apartment. Right now she is sitting on her couch and I'm standing because she doesn't want me to sit on her couch because I might dirty it up or some thing like that.

Typical Cailyn.

She takes some thing out of her bag. I squint so I could read it better.

"Make up remover?" I ask once I have read it.

"Shut the hell up or I won't show you," she glares at me.

She takes out a make up wipe and wipes it on her arms. On the wipe there is skin color on it. I shift my eyes over to her arm. It has bruises all over it.

"What happen? How did you get those?" I say.

"My father abuses me," she mutters. "I guess not every one is perfect as they might look."

I stare at her shocked.

"That's why I bullied every one. I didn't do it for fun, it just comes out without me controlling it," she says getting mire stuff out of her bag. Concealer and founation.

She puts it on and she looks normal again. Or... the same as she was before, the one I thought was normal.

"And the other reason why I was so harsh on you no one else is because..." She trails off. I look at her wanting more information. She continues, "You were so pretty, so beautiful, so flawless."

I feel my cheeks heat up. I'm blushing...

"Your the one who is more prettier," I tell her.

"Trust me, you are. Under neath this make up, I look ugly as hell," she smiles.

I laugh. "Well this was a nice talk."

"Yeah, but this is the only one we are going to have," she stands up, serious now.

"That's the Cailyn I know," I say and roll my eyes.

"You're so nice," she says sarcastically and gives me a sour smile.

"Well I guess I'll be leaving then," I say and walk over to the door.

"I swear if you tell any one, I'll kill you and all of your damn family," she glares at me.

"I got it," I say. I'm about to grab the door but she slaps my hand away. "Ow! What was that for?"

"Don't touch my stuff," she opens the door and motions me to leave now.

"I hate you too," I say and walk out.

The walk back home, all I could think about is: I got to know the secret, but now I've lost every thing.

It's only the srping break right now. School is almost over. The more Bulling won't last that long. Just telling Austin that we can't be together any more... That's going to be hard.

+++

I wake up to the alarm clock on my phone. I turn it off and see if I have any messages. Just one.

Cailyn: Remember our deal a couple of days ago...

Me: Yeah, I remember, I'll do it after school.

She responds right away.

Cailyn: Good

I can already tell this day is going to be dispressing.