Two 》 Marking My Territory (Celeo Ember)

I took a breathe after I finished putting away all the boxes marked for the kitchen. At this rate by the end of the week, I'll be done unpacking. 

It's around noon when I decide it's time to shift and Mark my territory.

I put sleeping zee in the in the baby swing and brought him out on the back deck. I could see him through the trees.

I shifted and went to mark trees. I clawed and peed on many trees, I felt my tiger get anxious. I ranked back through the trees and saw the wolves from before. The male whom if I remember were high-class he was probably the beta.

He had my son in his arms, no one but his father & I had ever held him. I was extremely protective of him. 

I shifted. I didn't care much about my nakedness at that moment.

"Put my c..cub down." My voice shook with worry.

He seemed to realize how uncomfortable I was with him holding my cub. He set my cub back in the swing before he pulled his shirt off and handed it to me.

I slipped his shirt on and immediately caught a much stronger scent lingering on the shirt.

"I'm sorry for touching your cub, I came to speak to you about wolves on your property, and about our alpha wanting to meet you. When I got here your cub was crying, I only wished to sooth is crying."

After I checked over zee and made sure he was okay I was able to breathe easily again.

" You spoke of wolves on my property, why would wolves be on my property?" I asked my curiosity needs to be satisfied.

" Well, the alpha has included your property in the territory after I told him it was just you and your cub here. He wishes to keep you and your cub protected as there is no one to look after the two of you."

"Oh, tell your alpha thank you for his kindness but his protection is not needed. I wish to lay low and move in with my life, without becoming a giant problem for anyone else. I can take care of my self and my cub, by myself."

The beta pulled back like I had whipped him and nodded before he and his other wolves shifted and ran off.

----------------------------------------------

A little after six pm a harsh knock came on my door. I was surprised the door didn't cave in from the knock.

I yawned having been woken up from a nap. I looked like a walking mess, my shoulder length hair was messy and looked like I had bed head, my shirt hung off my shoulder and I didn't even want to start on why I walked over the door with no pants on, only lace bottoms.

I threw open the door with an aggravated growl and starred up the most beautiful grey eyes. He took in my complete profile before he growled and shoved his body against mine.

I would have ignored the signs of wanting this man as bad I did if not for the well-known mating tingles.

Zee picked the perfect time to chime in. He started the cry. He was in the living room in his swing and the males eyes showed clear annoyance by my child.

He all but shoved past me and into the living room. He started at my child as if it was from another world, I knew wolves didn't accept children of other males easily.

" Please leave m...my h..home."

To say I wasn't scared would be a lie. This male, this alpha was scaring me. If not for the fact he was so close to my child I would have run.

He turned and clearly saw the fear in my eyes.

"Please .... don't. Don't hurt my son.... he.. he's all I got."

I felt arms around me. The alpha held me against him. His hold calmed me down but also completely terrified me.

This male could reject my child at any moment and I would be powerless to stop him.

"I'll leave for now... but I will be back mate."

He let go of me and turned, walking out of my home. I was as if I was autopilot. I began to repack all of my stuff. I had no idea where to run to but I had to run before something bad happened.