Fifteen 》I do? (Celeo Ember)

Abebrem had to go to a meeting with another pack to discuss a treaty and he made me stay at the pack house with the beta. Abebrems bed was perfect for a nap if my little monster would let me have a nap. Zee was still an angry teething monster. It was days like this that made me glad zee wasn't a twin. Looking at the crying monster on the floor I wanted to pick him up and soothe him but I couldn't be doing that anymore. I had to break the habit. He was looking right at me clearly not impressed I hadn't picked him up by now. 

The beta arrived shortly after and Zee stopped crying. The beta didn't even have to pick him up to get him to stop crying. He only had to be around and zee was always much better. It was too strange to be a baby thing. It had to be a connection thing... Like soulmates.

"Watch him will you please"

"Anytime Celeo. Go your nap is calling you."

I was fast moving as fast as I could to the bed before the beta could change his mind. Haha poor sucker, you have the teething monster. Laying in Abebrem's bed felt so good on the back. This Pregnancy was already much worse for my back then little zee was. I mean the little wolf pup was larger so that did make sense. I could live with the back pain though.  

*  *  *  *  *  *

Waking up sometime later I knew Abebrem was home because I could smell his scent freshly in the room. Crawling out of the bed I slowly made my way to Abebrem's private living room and smiled softly.  The beta was laid on the couch on his back and zee was stretched out sleeping on him. 

"You see them too huh?"

Turning around Abebrem was standing there with an iced coffee and fish sticks. 

"Mmm, you are the best."

"I figured you would like some of these."

"You figured right!"

"Also, We are going out tonight. I brought you some comfortable clothing."

"Mkay."

Eating the fish sticks was bliss. They were just the best. The ice coffee was gone in just a few mouthfuls and it was just as good as the fish sticks. It certainly filled a craving. Going the get dressed in what Abebrem had brought, I pulled the tight like pants on and the tan t-shirt, the long sleeved soft knitted button up black sweater was next. It was clear he had gone shopping for these because they weren't mine. My little bump stood out and I smiled rubbing it, I couldn't wait to hold our little boys. 

"You ready to go kitten?"

"Mhmm."

*  *  *  *  *  *

The place we went for dinner was special, Abebrem had to flash a special card to get in. The gold seal told me alone it was SNIDC. ( Supernatural Identification Card.) Most shifters had them, myself included. Never had I seen it actually be used before though.

"This is a Shifters only Exclusive place, That's why I pulled my card."

"Why didn't I have to pull... Ohhh." Looking down at the bump I knew why I didn't have to pull mine. 

The place was beautiful.  We were led to our table and Abebrem ordered something in a different language and then smiled at me. I raised a brow at him and took a sip of the water that was placed in front of me. A waiter returned with a covered dish. It had the silver bonnet on it and once it was sat down Abebrum made no moves to remove the lid.

"May I?" I said pointing at the lid.

"Of course."

Removing the lid the ring was the first thing that caught my attention. I hadn't seen Abebrem move until he took my hand and I turned to look at him on one knee.

"Marry me."

"Of course."