Epilogue - ( Celeo Ember )

I married Abebrem only days before we welcomed our new young ones, The marriage was perfect. The beta helped me walk down the aisle because I could hardly walk. My parents were invited but only as watching guests they were not to be in our wedding at all. I wore a suit that was pretty tight but I want our wedding to be beautiful. Zee was the one who brought the rings, with the thirds help, much to the betas dislike.  

Watching Abebrem with our children gave me great faith for our future. If he was to be like this with all of our children we would have more for sure. I couldn't get enough of watching him with our children. He made a perfect father. To me, there would never be anyone better than him. Both of our children came out looking just like him and that was more than perfect with me. 

I allowed my mother and father to stay to hold the twins. Abe wasn't much pleased with that but he bit his tongue and allowed it. My mother asked to stay longer so that she could be around all three of her grandchildren and I allowed her to stay a total of two weeks. She finally accepted Zee as her grandchild and as much as I really wanted to trust her that she loved him I couldn't. Call it wrong but I didn't want to accept her into our life, My life was full as it was without her.

Abe who was quite skilled at being an adult allowed her access to our children whenever she wanted to see them as long as one of us were home. He said we should give her a chance because she seemed way different when my father wasn't around her.

After 10 hours of labour, I wasn't just about to let someone I didn't trust around my children so I had to trust her a least a bit.

* * * * * *

Sitting on the couch I watched my mother playing with zee and I wanted so bad to ask her why she suddenly wanted to be a grandparent. I was too scared to know the real answer though, so for now, I would enjoy the bliss of having my mother around.

"Celeo, I need to speak to you. it's important." She spoke softly zee now sleeping on her lap.

"Yes?"

"Your father and I are getting divorced. He can't accept you for who you are and I want to be in your life properly again, with all three of my grandchildren. I know it is a lot to forgive me for and I know I cant just say words and have you forgive me, but this is a start. I'm sorry I was blinded by your fathers hate."

"All I ever wanted was you to love him mom. He's so perfect, you loved him when I was with his father but as soon as that was over you changed. I know our home pack was so deeply set in the ways of only having a life with your mate but it doesn't have to be that way, you can have a different life if you want it."

"I'm so sorry celeo."

"Mom, you have nothing to be sorry for. I've started building my empire here and I would like more than ever to have you be part of my empire.

______________________________________________________________

ITS OVER.

Thank you so much, there will for sure be another book for this guys AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. SORRY IT'S SO SHORT.