Eleven 》 Milk & Fish-Sticks. (Abebrem Wolfie)

I watched as Celeo paced the kitchen, at a little over a month his belly was showing, he looked positively beautiful carrying our pups, or cubs.

He had done nothing but talk me into moving in and cooking him Fish-Sticks. He was completely and totally addicted to them.

He was eatting Fish-Sticks every other day if not every day, and I was the one stuck making them when the craving hit.

I really couldn't complain though because he's cravings weren't expensive and we easy to find. Milk & Fish-Sticks.

With the amount of milk he was drinking I was surprised he didn't turn into a cow and start mooing.

Watching him pace back and forth in front of his oven was actually hilarious. Every few minutes he would open the oven and glared at the Fish-Sticks. After watching him do it a few more times I spoke.

" If you keep opening the oven they will take longer to cook."

He turned and looked at me.

"Really,  I didn't know that."

"Mhmm, some people don't actually realise that."

He walked over to the fridge and grabbed a carton of milk, he didn't bother pouring it into a cup because he would finish off the carton likely anyways.

He drank the carton and left it on the counter. I raised my eyebrow at him and he quickly moved it to the waste bin.

Celeo's first ultra sound wasn't scheduled for another three weeks, in that time the baby's would most likely double in size and start to move around.

Celeo practically jumped in joy when the little timer on the oven went off signaling that his Fish-Sticks had met there maker and we're ready to be murdered by a hungry house tiger.

----------------------------------Celeo's P.O.V

I danced around the kitchen in joy as finally Abebrem pulled my Fish-Sticks out of there warm metal heaven.

The scent alone made my mouth water and my eyes flicked over to cat eyes. If it was possible for stalk a Fish-Stick I was doing it. I grabbed onto one of the Fish-Sticks and bit down like I had the greatest treasure. I purred in delight,

Abebrem pulled me onto on of the bar stools as he moved my Fish-Sticks on to a plate. He cooked the whole box like a champion. They were almost as good as the ones from the restaurant.

I purred as Abebrem petted my head lovingly.  I needed milk to wash down my Fish-Sticks.

I walked over the fridge stuffing another Fish-Stick in my mouth and growled when I realised i had no milk to drink.

I stomped over the the sink and stuck my head under the faucet.

"What are you doing kitten?"

I pulled my head from the sink and looked at him and pointed at my fridge.

"I have no milk... again."

"Don't worry I asked the beta to get you some milk he should be here soon with your sweet white cow drink. "

"Good, because I might of had to drink you. Like a juice box."

I watched as Abebrem thought about that and his face clouded with lust. I got close to him and watched at he took a bite of one of my Fish-Sticks. I glared at him.

" Why are you glaring at me like I offended your elders?" Abebrem said eating the rest of the Fish-Stick.

" That was my fish stick you monster...."

He smiled and spoke.

"It was perfectly delightful. It's always better when it's someone else's. "

I stalked towards him and he raised his eyebrow at me. I wrapped my arms around his core and gave him a gentle hug, then I whispered to my fish stick in is belly.

"Don't worry sweet Fish-Stick we will met again in another life."

Abebrem chuckled and kissed my forehead.

" Your so precious. I just want to bend you over and---------"

I back up and spoke pointing to my rounded belly.

" Um no. That's how I ended up with one or more new cubs, Remember? Because my ass will never forget."

Abebrem said slipping his fingers threw my hair and tugging me closer to him. I purred when his lips brushed over mine, he licked my lips before I gave him access and he plunged his tounge into my wet cavern.

I moaned softly and ached back when his hand held to small of my back to hold me up as he rubbed our cubs. I honestly couldn't wait till they started to wiggle and move about. It would be fantastic, right until I got kicked in the rips or the bladder.