Seven 》Why You Little.... (Celeo Ember)

Two weeks of being completely and totally ready to hump anything that will get me off was enough.

Abebrem's hasn't spoken, visited or even sent anything to me. An it was all because when we were fooling around before we were so close to having sex and he gave me a last minute chance to run away and before I could answer he threw a fit and stomped off.

Thus that's how I ended up so damn sexually frustrated that I was ready to bone the couch.

Cold showers were getting old pretty quickly. I was having massive mood swings.

I grabbed my phone and called the beta.

" Hello Celeo----"

"Come get me and Zee and bring us to the pack house I need to have a word with your alpha."

"I would love to but the alpha is busy---------"

"Now" I growled out darkly.

" I'm coming over right now. "

He hung up the phone. I packed the baby bag for zee and fed him quickly. After I fed him I put him in his car seat.

-----------------------------------------

The beta was quick at coming over. He showed up in a suv and took zee and buckled his car seat in and put the bags in the back on the other side.

I got in the passenger seat and the beat started to speak.

" You smell of thick arousal." He said rolling the window down and inhaling the fresh air.

" It's your fucking Alphas fault. Maybe if he didn't leave me high and fucking dry Two Weeks Ago, we would have this problem."

The beta turned and looked at me shocked.

"He what? Are you serious? He left you high and dry? Guess that explains why he's even more grumpy then usual."

"That's his own problem, I was offering and he ran away."

------------------------------------

The pack house was freaking huge. Even huge seemed like an understatement. To me this house was something that only a star could own.

The beta showed me around for a bit before he took zee and went to the pup nursery with him. I sat and waited outside Abebrem's office.

Lord knows how long I waited. But when he walked out I heard him pull in a sharp deep breath.

"What are you doing here?"

I looked at him & scratched the back of neck.

" Well you see I seem to be having an issue.  Since you left me high and fucking dry  I've been having some trouble getting my arousal under control so if you would please.... Fuck Me."

Abebrem started to cough. I tried to help him but he brushed me off and started to go back to his office.

"Damn it you fucking wolf, I won't put up with this. Your my fucking mate now do your job and fuck------"

My arm was grabbed and I was basicly tossed into his office like trash.

" What is the meaning of this? You are in a home, with many children. You can't just say stuff like that."

I starred at him blankly before I spoke.

"Was that all you got from what I said."

" No I heard, but I don't see how your heat has anything to do with me."