Four 》 Catnip Cuddles. (Celeo Ember)

A week and a half had passed since when the alpha and I got into a argument.  Some how in that time the beta and I became pretty great friends.

Somehow he had also gotten me to trust him so much I allowed him to have zekial for a couple of hours, really only because he practically begged me.

I felt kinda lonely without zee crying every few hours. With all this me time I wasn't sure what to do.  I cleaned up a few things and unpacked the last few boxes.

Maybe a few moments in the sun would do me some good.

I shifted and pawed the door till it opened. Once outside I found the most perfect sunny spot and laid there.

It had honestly been to long since I had properly laid out and sunned myself. After a while I got hot and stood up. 

A scent hit my noise and I followed it to a tiny stream still on my property. I felt my skin prickle as I breathed in the sweet scent.

Catnip.

I was drawn to the flowering plant. I threw myself into the plant and rolled all over it.

As long as I didn't eat the plant I should be alright. I rolled through some dead dry plants and it went up my nose making me sneeze.

----------------------------------------

I made it to the house stoned out of my tree. The alpha was inside when I walked in. The beta was there too.

The alpha peeled his shirt off and handed it to me. I rubbed the side of my face on his hand purring.

" You smell like Catnip. " He said inhaling my scent.

I kept rubbing myself on him. He pulled me into the kitchen and from there we struggled to get his shirt on me.

" Sweet goddess your acting like a tamed house cat, with the way your rubbing up on me."

------------------------------------

I woke up rubbing my eyes not sure when I actually went to sleep.

When I tried to sit up I couldn't, someone's arm was around my hips. The tingling told me it was the alpha.

But what was he doing in my house?

I glared over and saw zee asleep in his crib. The clock on the night stand read 3:46 am. My back was stiff and I desperately wanted to Crack it.

I looked over at the Alpha. He was asleep quite peacefully. I wiggled as close to him as i could and licked his lips.

His eyes shot open and he looked at me with sleep glazed eyes.

"Morning.." I said softly not wanting to wake up zee.

"Good morning." He said his voice deep and husky from sleep.

He moved his arm and i moved my body so that my ass was in the air. I arched my back like a cat before settling back down in the bed.

My side of the bed was cold. I crawled closer to Abebrem and laid my hand against his chest, i wrapped my hand in his shirt and held him close to me. It was a habit I had that I couldn't seem to break no matter how I tried.

---------------------------------

My alarm aka my child decided seven thirty was when I needed to get up and feed him. My cubs quiet whines had woken him up to.

I peeled my shirt off and grabbed zee out of his crib. I brought him to my chest and he lached. I nearly pissed myself when I felt one of the feeding blankets get draped over my shoulder.

I turned and looked at Abebrem.

" I figured you might like a little privacy."

For some reason him watching me feed my child didn't bother me, I guess it was some kind of a ego thing.

I got tired of standing pretty quickly and walked back over to the bed. Before I could move the pillows to prop them up Abebrem had already done it.

I laid down and held zee to my chest settling him into spot before speaking.

"How do you know how to do that?"

He moved back over and laid on the bed against my side. He was watching zee wiggle his feet. I did something i didn't think I ever would, I pulled the feeding blanket off of my shoulder and Abebrem looked away from me.

"I have sisters with young children, they showed me how to do that among other useful things."

"Ah I see, now look at me."

He looked at my face and not down any farther. With my free hand I tilted his face down at my chest. His eye's mapped my chest and stomach.

" I bet you were quite beautiful carrying him. You have the perfect hips to carry cubs."

I felt my skin flush.

" Thank you, I have pictures from then if you would like to see later of course"

" That would be wonderful."

--------------------------------------------

After I finished feeding zee I handed him to Abebrem well I went to shower.

My shower was ice cold.

Only for the simple fact that I was hard. I wish I could say it was after effects of the Catnip but it wasn't. It was because he had a hold over me, his scent alone drove me crazy.

Even after my shower I was a little turned on. I felt like a teenager again, unable to will my lust to dissappear.

I felt hands wrap around my hips that were only covered by red silk panty type undies.

" How did your cold shower fare you kitten?"

His hand dipped into my lower regions before he chuckled.

"Not well I see."