Thirteen 》 Ultrasound (Celeo Ember)

I woke up early and got my show in the road, I was excited. Today was the, thee day. Today I would see my cubs or pups or maybe both.

The appointment wasn't until one so I had plenty of time to get excited further. Abebrem woke up not to long after me, he held a wiggling blanket bundle named Zekial in his arms.

Zee was giggling and mumbling words. I heard him mumbled the word Dada, I watched to see if Abebrem had caught it.

He looked at me his eyes full of excitement.

" He just said Dada."

" Yes, it was the first word he learned. "

"He does love me"

"How do you know he was asking for you, and not me." I said jokingly.

"Because when he wants you he squeals and stretches his arms out for you."

What he said was all true. Zee did squeal and stick his arms out for me when he wanted me. I felt little kicks and wiggles. My tiger purred at the moment from our little bundles.

In a short little while I would start really thickening up. I would probably but on up to twenty pounds. I would shead the weight a few days to a few weeks after their birth.

"Celeo your cells ringing in the bedroom."

I laughed and walked towards the stairs, it was getting harder and harder to get up the stairs. Soon I would need to either sleep on the couch or move my bed to the tiny room on the main floor.

The Home I had bought was a four bedroom two bathroom home that was completely renovated. Honestly it had been completely out of my budget until Zee's father and my parents chipped in some dollars.

I grabbed my phone off the night stand and answered.

"Hello, Celeo speaking"

" Oh hi, you sound so good baby boy, how is things with your mate?"

" How do you know about my mate, Mother."

" Well, I saw Darcy and just asked him about how you were, because I knew he would know since you two share a mate-less child. That's when he said you had a mate, your father and I would like to meet your mate, I mean we are your parents so------------"

"Darcy had no right to share any of that information with you, and don't you dare call my child a
mate-less child, he has a father, and you aren't welcome in my home, I don't want you around my cubs-------------"

"Cubs, Ohh sweet heart are you pregnant, I'm finally going to be a grandma.... I can't wait to tell-------------

" You already are a grandmother I have-------------"

"Damn it Celeo he doesn't matter he was born a bastard child. It a wonder you mate let's you have another man's cub, you should--------------"

"YOU ARE NO GRANDMOTHER TO MY CUBS IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT, YOU SELFISH BITCH. DON'T EVER CALL ME AGAIN."

I threw my phone and watched as it shattered into many pieces. My heart beat was racing and I heard Abebrem run up the stairs.

"Celeo."

"Celeo baby what wrong, who was that, are you okay?"

I looked at my cub resting in Abebrem's arms. I felt so guilty.

" I'm sorry for sleeping with another male and making a cub, I am a terrible mate.... and now you are helping me rasie my child.... I don't deserve you."

"Don't you dare, don't apologize to me for carrying this cub. He is my son as much as the ones in your womb. I don't know what was said but it's not true, you do deserve me. Now what happened baby?"

I took a long shaky breathe and spoke.

" My mother called, Darcy aka Zee's birth father told her I had found my mate, well we were talking I accidentally let the word cubs slip and she figured out I was pregnant. She said she was finally going to be a grandma and i lost it. That women had never thought of zee as her grandchild, she calls him a bastard and mate-less child. When she first found out before I moved here she told me to kill him because it would just save my mate the trouble..."

I watched as Abebrem's eyes went yellow and then black. His wolf was out and angry. He held my---- no our child to his chest and nuzzled him.

------------------------------------------

Abebrem was still angry when we got to the pack clinic for an ultrasound. He had held Zee pretty much all the whole day so far. When the beta offered to babysit Abebrem freaked out and kept growling how it was his cub. His son.

It both pleased and broke my heart to watch him so defensive of our cub.

---------------------------------------------

Once they got us settled in a room we waited for the doctor. Zee made cute little noises and sung his little baby songs to Abebrem.

" Awe look at you, singing your daddy songs." I said softly.

"Dada"

"Yes, that is your Dada. Handsome isn't he Zee," i said chuckling.

Zee sung until the doctor came in and then zee was to busy watching the doctor walk around and fiddle with machines.

" I'll just have you sit here and lift up your shirt."

I moved and laid in the bed, lifting up my shirt. The gel was cold on my belly. The little ones thought so too because they moved around and kicked light.

"You have some very beautiful twin boys, possibly soccer players when old enough." The doctor said chuckling.

"Can you tell what they are, weather a cub, two cubs and so on."

" Well from sizes now I can make a guess but it's only a guess, I would say this larger one is definitely a wolf and the smaller a tiger, both male though."

I saw Abebrem's pride written on his face in the smile he possessed. He took the print out of our ultrasound after I had a look at other and held it the whole way home.

"Thank you.... thank you so much for our children, all of our children, I promise to be a better father."

I grabbed Abebrem's hand and spoke lovingly.

" You are already a much better father, my love."