Twelve 》Movement (Celeo Ember)

Abebrem had to go back to deal with pack bullshit so I was left with Raleigh and Nick. Raleigh was playing with Zee who turned seven months and started to crawl around.

Now it was hard to keep that little monster in on spot. I was also hard to chase him considering that I was one and half months pregnant and I was the already the size of three months.

I knew that was a wolf trait. No doubt an alpha pup. Nick brought me Fish-Sticks that Abebrem cooked before he went to attend to work.

As I purred at the taste is felt movement, to test what I felt I set the plate on my belly. The plate moved ever so slightly. I continued to eat my Fish-Sticks until they were gone and then I got off the couch.

I grabbed my cell phone and walked to the washroom.

I pressed Abebrem's contact info and it dialed. He picked up after the first ring. I heard a women's voice and Abebrem spoke,

" Hey kitten I'm a little busy right now, I'll be home in a bit though okay."

" Okay."

" I love you."

"I love you too" I said flatly not sure if I had just caught him cheating. I mean I could trust him right?

I wanted to know desperately but I didn't want to look like a jackass if he wasn't cheating and that was a friend or pack member who simply wanted to speak with him.

I could blame my hormones but that would only be an excuse for so long.

-----------------------------------------

Abebrem came back not long later with a women and man, the women had blond hair and blue eyes, well the male was an older version of him.

They had the same frown lines, eye color, hair color and so much more.

I got to wondering if maybe this was his brother or father.

"Kitten, these are my parents."

The women, his mother. Her eyes locked onto my belly as she let out a squeal.

" I'm going to be a grandma.... "

I heard zee starting to get angry upstairs. I went towards the star's but Abebrem bet me to it and was down the stairs before I could make it up two.

His mother saw zee and ripped him out of Abebrem's arms and cuddled him.

"Hehe he's so cute. Adorable little grand baby."

"Heather that is not your grand baby, he is not even of our blood line, that is purely a cub."

Both Abebrem and his mother growled deeply.

" Do not tell me who is my pup and who isn't my pup, that is my son. It matters not whose blood line he comes from, but who rasied him."

" I was only----"

"This child is my grand baby weather you like it or not you old world wolf."

----------------------------------------

Abebrem's father Mark and Mother Heather were nice people, well Heather was, Mark was too when he didn't give his overbearing alpha opinion.

Heather loved zee and loved to touch my belly.  She was so proud to be a grandma.

Abebrem & I cuddled on the couch. His hand laid on my belly as we watched the news. He was so into the news that he didn't feel the baby move when I did.

He looked at me and leaned down to kiss me and the pup or pups moved. Abebrem pulled his hand back in Shock and looked at his hand and then at my belly.

He laid his hand on my belly and got his head closer to my belly.

" Daddies here pups & cubs daddies here."

I watched as he rubbed my belly and the little ones inside me kicked back. It was clear they knew their daddies voice. And now they knew his touch.

It made me emotional. I tried to hide my tears but he smelt them he pulled back in Shock.

" Did I hurt you? Are you okay? Why are you crying kitten?"

"I'm okay, I just am happy. To see you so joyed by our pups makes me extremely overjoyed."

He kissed me softly and then bent down and kissed my belly softly.

" I love you, my mate and my pups or cubs."