Ten 》 48 Hours (Celeo Ember)

Two day, 48 Hours.  That's how long he let me suffer without my cub. My tiger was distraught, and I was going crazy with worry and fear.

I hadn't slept, eat, or even done much other then sit and worry about my cub.

So when Abebrem brought him back he stood there as if he expected me to say thank you. Trust me I had choice words for him and Thank and you were not any of them.

I grabbed zee and held him to my chest before my tiger took over and I felt my eyes burn as the went emerald green colored cat eyes.

" Get out of my house. Don't you dare come back here, I don't want you around my cub."

He didn't looked shocked. He didn't leave either.

"Celeo we need to talk about what happen."

" I have no interest in speaking with you, some mate you are, you stole my fucking cub and you threatened me. "

" I did it to keep him safe, you clearly weren't able to calm down and you destroyed your home, that wasn't a safe place for your cub."

" Yeah I fucking get that, but two fucking days, that's too much do you have any idea how much I was worried, I haven't slept, eaten or done much else the worry if I was going to see my cub again. That was no way to treat me, he is all I've got,  you know that your not stupid. I don't think I'll ever forgive you... right now I don't want you in my sight.."

He walked forward and grabbed my arm pulling zee and i outside with him. I didn't have any shoes on and i looked like I hadn't seen a shower in a year.

He took zee out of my arms and i freaked out. He put zee in a car seat in the back of his car. He drove to a restaurant. He pulled through the drive through and ordered doubles of the whole menu. It took almost an hour but the gave us all the bags.

-----------------------------------

Abebrem took all the food and i took zee and we went back to my house.  The beta was there and I saw he had brought all the new stuff to replace the broken.

" How much did it cost... I will try to pay you back-----"

" Don't worry about it mate, it's  covered."  Abebrem said.

I nodded not really wanting to talk. We sat at the island, Zee sat in his high chair and made all kinds of noises.

When I started to play with him in his high chair Abebrem pulled him against him and into his lap.

He began to feed me chunks of all types of food. I knew he was doing it to make sure I was eating. Some where along the line I got fed a chunk of a fish stick and it was the most godly thing i had ever eaten.

I purred as he fed me both packs of the fish sticks. My tiger had forgiven him, but I was still angry with him.

I curled my head into the crook of his neck and started to fall asleep. When zee made a giggling noise my eyes flew open again.

" Sleep Celeo, he will still be here when you wake up in swear."

-----------------------Abebrem's P.O.V.

To watch my mate jump in fear of me taking his cub made my wolf growl in anger at me.

I had taken our cub from him because I didn't what him to accidentally hurt our cub, I knew he would never forgive himself.

Two days I kept him, I couldn't give him back, not because Celeo was unfit, but because I had fallen in love with the little one. He cried and whined for his mama the first night but after I figured out how to calm him we became father and son.

I showed him off to the whole pack and took him everywhere with me. I couldn't help but feel like one thing was missing though.... my mate.

After what i had said I feared he would never forgive me, I was anger and I didn't think about my words before I blurted them out.

I had hurt him deeply.

Right now he was curled up in my lap, as much as he probably hated to have me hold him right now, he would have the best sleep this way

He made little noises in his sleep that made my wolf growl lightly in content.

-------------------------------------------

When Celeo woke up he practically shoved me away from him and his eyes darkened in anger.

As he walked away from me you could hear his bones popping as he purred in delight.

He walked towards the fridge and pulled out a carton of milk, he sniffed it before drinking it down.

His eyes were normal when he walked towards me. He crawled back on my lap and licked the tip of my nose before he sniffed from my neck to my ear.

I felt his teeth clamp down on my ear lobe. I let out a growl and he purred, he blew on the bite mark before he whispered.

" I need milk..."