Six 》 Fat Cat Tears (Celeo Ember)

When my eyes locked onto Abebrem standing in my doorway it was like he opened the floodgates.

I started to cry.

He closed the door softly and walked over. He didn't ask what was wrong and he didn't say anything. He just wrapped his arms around me and let me cry on his shoulder.

Once my sobbing calmed down he spoke softly.

" What's wrong kitten?"

I told him the whole story between sobs. After I told him the whole story he seemed puzzled.

" I'm not sure what to say, he had a point he is Zee's father however he didn't have to say that he wanted zee before his new cubs are born, that comes off as once they are born he won't care for zee any."

"I know I figure-------"

" You didnt have to hang up on him either, the two of you need to talk about this, you share a child and you can't fight over him like this."

"Your supposed to be on my side.... your my mate.." I said between tears pushing him away from me.

He tried to grab me and hold me.

" Don't you touch me.... you don't understand. Just go away."  I ran upstairs to hide in my bed.

His footsteps told me he was following me up stairs. I threw myself into my bed and pulled the covers over me.

"Celeo please let me comfort you.... I can't see you cry like this, let me help you..."

I felt the bed dip and I knew he was sitting on the edge of the bed. He made no move to pull me from the blankets or anything.

I poked my head out from under the blankets and my wolf, I mean Abebrem was sitting in the bed his back towards me.

I wanted to touch him, feel him.  His warmth. His love. His comfort.

I crept closer to him until I wrapped myself around his back like a koala bear,

He didn't say anything he just took my left hand and brought it to his lips and kissed the top on my hand.

He murmured something against my hand that I didn't quite get to hear since he said it quickly and quietly.

"Say that again please, I didn't hear you..." I mumbled softly my head tucked in the crook of his neck.

" I said I am here for you, and I  care for you"

"Cuddle me. I want... I want cuddles from you."

I untangled myself from his back and he moved from the end of the bed. He crawled in the center of the bed and laid down. I crawled over and laid myself practically right on top of him.

I snaked my hand under his shirt and laid it on his heart. I could feel his heart beat through his skin on my fingertips. It was extremely comforting.

---------------------------------------

I woke up startled when I felt fingers running through my hair.

"Calm down mate it's only me, you fell asleep and i only wished to comfort you. " Abebrem whispered softly against the shell of my ear.

I was going to say something else but I blurted out the words kiss me.

He looked at me giving me lots of time to back out before he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine.

This kiss was like no kiss I had ever experienced with another before.

His lips were soft and supple. The way his five o'clock stubble brushed my face, it was exhilarating.

It was like someone turned on the pleasure sensors in my brain and he fried them.

When he pulled away, I wasnt ready to end the kiss yet. I pulled air into my burning lungs and searched his face for any signs of wanting to reject me. I found none.

His eyes were glazed over with Lust. Bedroom eyes.

It was like we were magnets.

I grabbed his hair tangling my hands in it as I pulled his lips against mine and kissed him with a hunger and passion I had never had before.

The growl that slipped threw his lips had me shivering in delight.

He pulled back. I was confused.

" I can't touch you anymore, I don't want to mate you before your ready. Excuse me"

He left my bedroom closing the door behind him. I was dazed still high on hormones from that kiss.

I crawled out-of the bed and raved down the stairs. He had one of his shoes on and was getting ready to put the other one on. I ran I'll force at him and slammed my body against his. 

His back hit the door and his arms wrapped around me as we tumbled to the floor.

The position we were in was quite sexual.

My left hand was pressed against his manhood and his knee was between my legs rubbing against my member.

He moved his knee in attempting to split us. I threw my head back as a throaty moan fell from my lips.

His eyes were rimmed with bright yellow. His wolf must have been pacing right under the surface.

I wiggled my fingers testing the water so to speak. Abebrem groaned lowly and his eyes rolled back.

I began to rub myself against his knee. His manhood seemed to twitch under my fingers.

" Celeo, stop this is dangerous, don't tempt a wolf."

I ignored his warning and rolled my hips against his knee, letting out a moan that would make a pornstar jealous.

Abebrem flipped us over and shielded my head so it didn't hit the floor.

He had moved both my hand over my head and pinned them there with his hand. His knee was still between my parted thighs.

He rolled his knee against my member and i yelped. The pleasure was strong.  He knew what he was doing.

The crotch of my silk undies was soaked with my own slick and pre-cum. The scent of arousal was strong in the air.

I could smell the male testosterone pouring from Abebrem's skin. He moved his free hand to my hip as he moved his knee against me again. My body shuttered with pleasure.

He leant forward and whispered in my ear deeply with is velvety voice.

"Either we stop now or I will take you to your bedroom and i won't stop until I've claimed you."