Chapter 6.

Hello Again

(There are a lot of memories in this chapter ngl to you lots but I want you guys to understand the relationships in this book a bit better.)

"You look familiar do I know you?" I asked as I watched his face. Brown complexion which looked smooth, jaw line sharp enough to cut a bi-, i mean a chiselled face, pink plump lips and light brow eyes. His lips turned from a smile to a neutral state and then into a chuckle exposing his clear white teeth and 'fangs'.

"Damn, its only been about 9 years and you've already forgotten about me, I'm hurt." He said holding his hand over his chest. He turned to Uncle James (A/N : he is not biologically related to her btw) and they both laughed as I sat confused. I remember him but at the same time I can't put my finger on who he was. Maybe one of the kids I used to hang with or .. I don't even know. I heard footsteps as my mom appeared at the door frame.

She had her short hair in a bun on the top of her head, she had on jogging bottoms and a black t shirt. I admired my mother. She was naturally beautiful, nothing was needed to make her beautiful. I was then snapped out of my day dream as I heard a piercing scream fill the room. My mother jumped up and down and ran to the boy. "JJ IS THAT YOU!?" She said holding him and shaking him. His head started to jerk back and forth as he was being shaken by mom. I sat there even more confused and then it hit me. ..

"I'M your bestest friend?!" I asked. He nodded and looked at me. We sat there with grins spread across our faces. He then took his hand out and stuck his pinky out, I did the same and accompanied his pinky with my own. The world stopped as I took in the moment, the green grass seemed brighter the air was crisp and fresh and the sun was even more blinding than before. Today was perfect nothing could make this day bad.

..

"Someones happy aren't they?" My mother asked me as I walked into the house. I nodded as I kissed her cheek which she puffed out so that I could kiss it.

"JJ said I'm his bestest friend, today in the park and we even pinky sweared."

I returned to reality as my mother was near tears looking at him smiling. Wow. JJ 'my bestest friend' I used to play with was in my living room. I couldn't help but smile as I stared at him regain himself from my moms childish episode. "JJ?" I asked as I looked at him and got up. I walked over and hugged him and he held me back tight.

"So now you remember your best friend?" He said as he held me tight as if he was to loose me if he let go. "I've been waiting so long to see you, I missed your brace face you know." He remarked as he loosened his grip. I looked up at him, I didn't notice how tall he was until I had gotten closer to him, most probably 5'11 or 6".

I turned to see my mom and James watching us with sly smirks. I began to get hot as I noticed we had just been in a an embrace for a few moments but it felt so good to be in his arms which by the looks of it were beginning to bulge. "For this moment I'm going to cook breakfast for everyone. Come on Chef James help me." She said tugging at Jame's arms dragging him into the kitchen.

Jermaine's P.O.V

She was even more beautiful then I had remembered or even thought she would look. Her darkskin looked beautiful under the lights which hung directly above her, puberty had hit her well, more than hit her, it had abused her, her body was sexy, thick and curvy. I remember seeing her walk away to get her mom and I just had to sneak a peak.
I remember being told I would be moving away from here, it crushed me to move from here, nothing was wrong, there was no need for me to move from here to Italy. There was nothing wrong with Italy but I just wanted to stay here. Here with Kimani. Kimani and I. ..