Chapter 19

P.O.V

Christian's P.O.V

Christian's Home, Monday, 10:30am

I woke up to shouting, as usual. I got up and looked over at my side table and yawned grabbing my phone from its position. I looked at the time and it read 10:07 am. The first day of the autumn break and I'm being woken up, like let me rest please. It's like I can't catch a break from my dad beating my mom, to my mom overworking, to my brother out on road, my sister wishing death on me and me being in hospital after the incident. My little sisters and my friends were my only places of salvation, talking about my sisters I got up and stretched. Once i all stretched out I walked into the twins room. "Hey monsters." I said going to their bunk bed, they were both on the lower bunk cuddling with one another. I guess it was due to my other siblings arguing which was strange, not the arguing but why they were doing it at my mothers house.

"Why do they keep shouting?" Milani questionned as she sat up in her bed, she had the bottom bunk because she said that she didn't want to fall off and hurt herself, even though the railings would secure her.

"I don't know, I'll go tell them to be quiet OK?" I said smiling at her. I looked over at Mikalylah who was stroking her teddy bear not paying attention to me. I noticed she did this often, she would caress something when she was in fear or in deep sadness. I didn't ignore it but kept it in memory knowing they would most probably do some weird twin shit to get themselves happy again.

I left their room sighing heavily as I tuned into their conversation. I rolled my eyes as she began to cry causing Brandon to grow frustrated. I walked downstairs and stood by the window pane watching them argue before i would intervene.

"He hasn't even spoken to me since last month, he hates me." She said weeping as she tried to catch each tear before they dropped onto her already stained top. She looked as messy as she was. Her mascara was ruined and her hair looked crazy. It's not that I didn't care but she knows how i feel about my life and for someone like her to say some shit like she did, it hurts and I guess I wanted her feeling that same pain but watching her my conscience spoke to me.

Wasn't I just as bad as her if I was trying to make her feel the same pain I was feeling and seeing her like this, it showed me her pain.

"I wouldn't be surprised, you were moving like a bitch Raina." He said shrugging. I guess her tears calmed down the argument they were having. I guess it was about me and our relationship and again I didn't care for it at all. Yes we share blood, hell we share genes but if that didn't mean anything to her why should it mean an ounce to me. I walked in and let the tension hit me like a tonne of bricks.

"Do you guys mind keeping it like this, the twins are scared and -" I said before getting cut off by Raina.

"Sorry, we were just -" I cut her off before she could make some sort of excuse.

"Yeah, OK, talk quieter when the twins are around because they're young." I said sitting down on the couch.

"Why are you treating me like this?" Raina asked sniffling. I watched her and then couldn't help but laugh at her dumbass question. Really? That's what we're doing now, asking dumbass questions. I aired (ignored) her question and continued to reach for the remote to turn on the television. "I'm not joking Chris, you haven't spoken to me in a month." She said grabbing the remote before I could get to it.

"Aye, I'm cutting you guys can kill one another if you want." He said getting up replying to a message which had just come through his Nokia. He had three phones for you know ... He left the room then leaving the house. The thud of the front door became the catalyst for our conversation to pick up again.