Chapter 20.

*disclaimer*
Yuup, some shit goes down on this chapter, so get yo glass of wata and chill out, wink wink.

INTIMACY

OMNISCIENT P.O.V

MONDAY, KIMANI'S HOUSE, 2:20PM

The door bell rang alerting the two, Kimani and Christian, that someone was at the door. Kimani got up and answered the door greeting the delivery man, she had ordered Chinese whilst waiting for Christian, although he hadn't answered her calls she placed a simple order for him so that he could eat or ... she could have seconds. She smiled taking the bag filled with an order of chicken balls, two orders of special fried rice and complimentary prawn crackers. After sitting the bag into the kitchen she made her way into the living room to see Christian glued to the television. "I ordered some food for us whilst you were on your way here." She said taking his attention from the television.

Christian turned around and looked at her with a confused look on his face. He hadn't remembered her asking him for food or anything. "Why?" He questioned looking at her stare at him with the same confusion.

"Why not, you were coming over and I wasn't gonna let you just starve." She said lightly shaking her head poking it at him. He laughed at how she poked her head out at him, a sense of gratefulness took over him as he remembered he hadn't eaten anything since he was rudely woken from his sleep.

"Safe." He said jumping up from the couch. He followed her into the kitchen were she took out the food from the plastic bag. She handed him his food and he thanked her whilst she took her own out. She sat on the counter and began to eat as he sat on the chair which was tucked into the small circular table in the corner of the kitchen. "Not gonna lie this taste nice yah know." He said whilst taking big spoonfuls of his food, he was truly hungry and tired.

"No ones chasing you bro, calm down." Kimani laughed from the counter. She watched him as he ate his food finishing it in less than 10 minutes. "Why you coming over here?" She asked watching him edge closer to her with his spoon in his hand.

"I wanna taste your food." He replied as he stood in front of a disappointed Kimani.

"I ordered us the SAME thing." She replied, emphasising the word 'same.' He reached for her almost empty bowl as she pulled it closer to herself at an angle before he could dig into her rice. "Go away, I ordered Chicken Balls eat that." She said raising the bowl above them both.

"But I want to taste your food, I forgot home mine tasted." He said as he reached for the bowl once more, now some rice had spilt onto the counter causing frustration for Kimani who just wanted to eat her last few bites in peace.

"See what you did, eat that." She said taking another spoonful of her rice from the tin bowl the Chinese shop provided for them.

"Just give me some bro." He said now getting a hold of her wrist. He quickly took a spoonful of her rice and ran holding his hand under the spoon to catch any falling rice, he then ate it as Kimani squinted her eyes with an unemotional look spread across her face. "Yeah it taste the same, see simple." He said smiling at his accomplishment.

"Fatshit." Kimani murmured finishing what was left of her rice. She then threw her rubbish into the bin and started eating some of the Chicken Balls with Christian.

"Thanks for buying me food my young buck (younger), I appreciate it." He said taking a bite into his last Chicken Ball.

"Ew, I'm not your young buck and its cooool." She said dragging out 'cool', she felt uncomfortable at the thought of him saying thank you. It was something she did for everyone, unless she was asked not to. He laughed as he messed up her already messy bun. "Whyyy?" Kimani whined, she didn't want to re-do her hair as it was a task in itself which she didn't want to do.