VII; Ethereal Human

(TRIGGER WARNING, EATING DISORDER)
Misty sat in the freezing cold shower shaking. She had the worst nightmare and the only way to get rid of it was to wash it away.

She hopped out of the shower an hour later and dried herself off. She put on a navy blue dress and the shawl Stevie had given her.

Misty wasn't doing too well. She hasn't been for a while, but it's all getting worse. It's easier to tell that she hasn't been sleeping, she hasn't been eating. She ignores everyone's questions.
"Are you okay? You don't look to good."
"You should sleep, we can finish this later."
Do you want something to eat?"

She's too caught up in being zoned that she doesn't hear the gentle knocking on the door and the careful footsteps, then the bed dip ever so lightly. Nor does she realize there's a hand on her shoulder, but the sweet voice she hears pulls her out of her head.
"Hey, Mist. Do you want me to make you something? Everyone's already finished eating and you haven't come down to eat any meals for a while." Cordelia gave a soft smile.
With a half smile, Misty shook her head.
"'m not really hungry but thanks for the concern" She stared down at her hands, toying with her rings.
"I don't mean to pry but have you eaten at all in the past week?" Cordelia was concerned, Misty was under her care. If something was wrong it was her fault.
"I-I'm gonna be honest but I don't wanna make ya think somethin's wrong with me." The taller blonde started, "I haven't been eatin'or sleepin', for a long while." She looked to Cordelia, who's expression was puzzling.
"Misty that's not healthy" And there it was, the same sentence everybody used to say.
"Miss Cordelia, it's alright, nothin's wrong with me. You don't think somethin's wrong with me, do ya?" She didn't want Cordelia thinking she was some kind of freak. Cordelia shook her head immediately, who would think Misty, the most ethereal human on earth, was a freak?
"Misty, I don't think anything is wrong with you. But please come downstairs and try to eat something? I'll make you some waffles." She gave her best reassuring smile and stood, Misty followed.

As the two walked downstairs to the kitchen Misty watched every move Cordelia made.

The way she carried her slender form down the halls and stairs, the way she didn't have to look around to know where she was going. How she walked through the halls she memorized when she was a young teenager.

Miss Cordelia is really beautiful, how didn't I see this before?

The two sat in silence, one eating and the other observing sweetly.