When He Realizes You're Moody For... Biological Reasons [REQUESTED]

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY I FEEL LIKE KILLING JEFF DAVIS

OH WAIT I KNOW ITS BECAUSE ALLISON DIED AND I WAS SOBBING MY HEART OUT

LIKE HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN BUT IT ENDS UP HITTING YOU HARDER THAN YOU EXPECTED IT TO

ALLISON ARGENT PLEASE COME BACK OR ELSE TEEN WOLF WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

------------------------------------------

Your POV

Lying on the bed in your favorite pajamas may seem like the ideal thing to do on the weekend. But stupid ideality decided not to drop by a muffin basket on Saturday. In fact, you got a surprise visit from someone unexpected. And someone you loathed.

Who?

Your menstrual cycle.

So, technically the one that thinks giving you cramps as painful as your stomach being shredded open and random cravings for chocolate to carbonara is perfectly fine. All because life thought girls needed a challenge.

Well, guess what? Not all of us like to spend our weekends thinking about how our lady parts have a tendency to not only help us do our private business, but also to help us refresh our bodies in the most painful way possible.

"Ughhh, I think Mother Nature randomly decided one day that it was okay for girls to bleed out their uterus while guys got to run away from their imagined reality of our bathrooms looking like a slaughterhouse." You groan out in pain as you clutch your stomach with one hand, the other holding a wet napkin over your head.

Lyla rolls her eyes, placing some aspirin and a glass of water on your bedside table. She takes out a heating pad and blankets, looking at you as if contemplating the hardest decision of her life.

"Are you cold or just experiencing bad cramps?" She asks, watching as you curl into a ball. You scowl and unwrap yourself from your position.

"Oh, I didn't know me clutching my stomach meant that I was dying from hypothermia." You bark at her. She doesn't seem fazed by your tone at all and tosses you a heating pad, leaving the room while muttering something along the lines of 'you're way too like me.'.

You place the heating pad onto your stomach, sighing from the warm feeling. Reaching out, you search for the unfinished bar of chocolate, finding it eventually and practically scarfing it down.

Just as you're about to pull the covers above your head for a nap, your phone rings. You could've sworn that your ringtone was never more annoying.

"What?" You snap irritatedly at the unknown caller, not even having taken notice of who it was.

"Whoa, someone's on their time of the month." C/N chuckles on the other end, obviously joking. You grit your teeth in annoyance as you roll your eyes.

"Boy, you have no idea." You growl into the phone, flopping onto your back and pulling the covers over your head. You can't see his expression on the other end, but you can tell he's confused.

"Wait, what? I don't understand." He asks, scratching the back of his head.

"Listen, I'm really not in the MOOD, so please hang up before I start to get mad again." You sigh. Not even giving him a chance to finish, you cut the call and place it back on the nightstand.