Y/N And C/N, Cupid's Personal Love Whisperers [EXCLUSIVE PART 3]

VALENTINES DAY

MY WORST NIGHTMARE

ITS ALSO THE DAY MY GEOGRAPHY ASSESSMENT ON EBOLA IS DUE IN

I QUOTE THE WORDS OF MY TEACHER (FOR ONCE)

VALENTINES DAY, THE DAY OF LOVE. ALSO THE DAY WHERE WE TALK ABOUT EBOLA

HOW FUCKING WONDERFUL

ANYWAYS--

Welp either way we're all gonna be like Hans...

SOLO AF BITCH

I honestly feel as if nobody will get that the first time they read it...

[P.S. PLEASE READ MY LIFE STORY AT THE BOTTOM I GUARANTEE YOU WILL ENJOY IT]

[P.P.S. If you ignore it, you'll miss out on the details for next chapter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

------------------------------------------------

Your POV

7 days.

7 days since C/N hasn't talked to you. 7 days since he hasn't even looked at you.

So yes.

He's been ignoring you for a week by now.

It's been horrible going to your locker every morning and having to see his face, all life just drained right out of it. The worst part was that every time you tried to talk to him, even just a good morning, he'd simply ignore you, turning around and walking away.

You'd tried to do everything to take your mind off of him. Do chores, watch TV, concentrate on your studies, ANYTHING. But every time you did, the mournful look that he always went around with came into your mind. It made you want to hug him forever and take his sadness away.

So in order to let loose a bit, you decided to go out for lunch with your best friends. Neither knew anything about the whole Luke thing and you preferred to keep it that way. It was better to know that you could talk to people without having the whole thing brought up.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Katy asks one day, concerned about you as you meaninglessly pick at your food. You hum unresponsively, too focused in your thoughts to answer her properly.

"Hello? Earth to Y/N? I'd like to see if my best friend is still alive." Angel asks, waving a hand in front of your face. You set the fork down and look at her, sighing.

"I'm fine. Just tired." You grumble, looking down at your plate. She makes a confused face and pokes you, causing you to turn your head and roll your eyes at her.

"Okay, what's up? You're never this grumpy. Lover boy not meeting up your expectations much?" She teases, giving you a knowing face. You glare.

"I don't care. C/N can do what he wants." You state, looking out the window. She looks taken aback and judging by the looks of it, so does Katy.

"Why, did something happen between the two of you?" Katy frowns, reaching over to squeeze your hand reassuringly. Angel cracks her knuckles.