When He Thinks You Have A Fever Cause You're Blushing

Your POV

It's been a while since we were assigned our partners.

C/N's a hilarious guy. Every once in a while, he would crack a joke that would send me into fits of laughter. Sometimes, we'd impersonate our best friends and tell each other amusing moments from our lives. It was a total blast.

I was just putting the cupcakes into the oven when I caught C/N eating some of the frosting from the corner of my eye.

"C/N! What are you doing?" I scolded him. He smirked at me. "I'm battling aliens while drinking hot chocolate. What does it look like?" He said, sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. "Bruh, the frosting is for the next batch of cupcakes. Not eating! Well, the cupcakes are technically for eating, but oh whatever!!!" I yelled in frustration. He rolled his eyes at me this time and just took a bit more frosting, licking it off his finger.

"But it's soooo good~" He whined, quite cutely may I add. "Thats it!" I said, snatching the bowl away. He pouted at me while I just smiled at myself proudly. The cute look on his face turned into an evil smirk. He grabbed a can of whipped cream and sprayed some on my arm.

"OY! Bro, what gives?" I yelled, clearly annoyed. He laughed at my reaction. "What's with you and 'bro'?" He asked, clearly amused. I shrugged. He just laughed harder. Getting desperate for revenge, I grabbed another can of whipped cream, sprayed some on my hand and splashed the big blob on his face. He instantly stopped laughing and looked at me with a 'wtf?' face. I snickered.

"That's what you get." I told him. He rolled his eyes and sprayed whip cream onto my lips. My eyes widened. He laughed again. I huffed, getting some of the cream inside my mouth. Bleugh. It tasted weird without ice cream and chocolate syrup to go with it.

"What, may I ask, is going on here?" I heard Miss/Sir T/N ask. We both froze. She looked at us and the mess around the table. "Clean up this mess RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" She ordered strictly. We both nodded sheepishly. She walked away, muttering a "children this days".

"Go tell someone else to fuck off." I mumbled, loud enough for C/N to hear. He chuckled silently and grabbed a wash cloth, wiping the cream of the table. I did the same, wiping away cream untill it was left spotless. Both of us cleaned ourselves up.

Well....almost.

I'd forgotten about the cream on my lips. So when C/N turned around to look at me, it took him off guard.

"Um...Y/N?" He said. "Yeah?" I asked. "You got something on your lips." He told me, smirking slightly. I touched the cream on top of them, instantly remembering it. "Here." He said. And before I could process anything, he brushed his thumb against my lips, taking the cream off and washing his hands.

I felt my face burn. He'd literally just ran his thumb...over MY FUCKING LIPS!!!! I silently fangirled.

"You okay?" He asked. "Huh? O-oh, y-yeah. I-I'm fine..." I mentally face palmed for stuttering. C/N looked at me with a worried expression."Are you sure? You look like you have a fever." He said, touching my forehead. "I'm okay." I muttered. C/N raised an eyebrow, but didn't question me further.

Before I could go back to baking, I swear I heard him say "Cute.".

C/N's POV

Was she blushing?

If so, was it because of me?

I smiled to myself slightly. Though it was impossible for Y/N to like me.

Her blushing was so.......so...........

"Cute." I said to myself.

Author's POV (HEY! I can have a POV!)

Unfortunately, C/N was unaware that Y/N was listening to him.

She smiled to herself slightly, a tint of pink on her cheeks, before going back to what she was doing.

-----------------------

YAY!!!! FINALLY FINISHED!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!

-Bighero62