You Force Him To Go Groccery Shopping With You

There's a guy in my school that looks like a whale .-.

P.S. Imma just start putting random photos at the start of these. Unless it isn't necessary.

-------------------------------------

Your POV

"Y/N, could you go get the groceries?" Your mom randomly asks while you're watching Teen Wolf.

"No." You immediately say, focusing your attention back to the TV again. She walks over and switches it off, causing your jaw to drop open.

"Excuse me, but I was getting to the good parts!" You exclaim, getting up and trying to snatch the remote from her hands. She holds it above her head and shakes her head.

"Not until you get the groceries." She says. You huff.

"Why don't you do it? You ARE the only one who actually uses the groceries." You shrug. She glares at you.

"Young lady, that isn't a polite way of speaking to the person who birthed you." She scolds. You roll your eyes.

"Who said I was trying to be polite?" You smirk. She gives you an angry look.

"Y/N, I will ban you from seeing C/N." She warns.

"I see him in high school everyday, mom." You sass back at her. You notice her hands turn into fists and roll your eyes, sighing as you give in.

"Fine. I'll do it. BUT-- With exceptions." You say, smirking when it's her turn to sigh.

"Name it."

"I don't have to wash the dishes for a month." You say. She narrows her eyes.

"Three weeks!"

"Four!"

"One week!"

"Two!"

"I don't think you understand how this works." She mutters, rubbing her face.

"Alright. How about this? You go now and I'll buy you another stash of your favorite candy." She negotiates. You think about it before shrugging and agreeing to the deal, even though you much rather just die than go buy groceries.

"I guess so." You simply say. She turns around to go back into the kitchen but you stop her.

"Yes?"

"Can I bring C/N along?" You ask. She shrugs.

"I don't know, honey. That's up to him." She says. You secretly smirk to yourself.

"Trust me, mom. He'll be completely fine with it."

-

"I am NOT fine with this, for your information." Your boyfriend grumbles, sulking as you examine the milk.

"I am aware of your misery, babe." You remark as you put it back to pick up another carton.

"Why did you drag me with you anyways? Could you not have brought your sister along?" He asks.

"That's your fault, actually." You point out. He makes a confused face.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that if you didn't have your annoying brother dating my weird ass sister, then they wouldn't be in his room, making out." You state. He makes a disgusted face.

"Thank you for that image." He responds sarcastically. You laugh.

"Don't act as if you haven't thought about us doing the same." You wink before heading over to the other aisle, ignoring a blushing C/M trying to deny the truth.