Welcome Home

Elizabeth's POV

During the car ride I fell asleep, and woke up after a while. Miss Lovato said"Hey babygirl... we're almost home" I looked through the car window and saw all the big houses. They wer all so pretty, and SO BIG. Miss Lovato said"I know you don't talk yet but I forgot to introduce myself I'm Demetria Devonne Lovato Hart, but you can call me Demi if you'd like." I nodded and smiled...

I like her name. Soon we turned to a huge house. Demi pushed a button and the big gates opened. She parked the car and carried me inside the big house. My though was.... HUGE.

Demi's POV

We got home nd I carried Elizabeth out of the car and in the house. I put my phone on the table and then said"Welcome Home Elizabeth" She looked around amazed. I smiled and asked"Wanna see you're room?" She smile and nodded. I showed her upstairs and opened the door next to my bedroom. I said"This is your room... we can paint and decorate it later." She settled her this while went to my room.

I heard a knock on my door. I said"Come in" Elizabeth walked in slowly. I said"This is my room, you can come in whenever you want, do you like it?" She widely smiled and nodded. I laughed and said"Why don't we go downstairs and i'll cook dinner?" Another nodd. I scooped her up in my arms and went downstairsto the kitchen.

I sat her down in the counter and said"Carefull, don't fall" She shook her head while smilling. I couldn't get over how adorable she was. I suggested"Why don't I show we can eat and you point to what you want me to make?" She nodded.

I layed a few things on the counter and she pointed on the mac and cheese. I said"One of my favorites" I made dinner, then we sat on the couch to eat and watch a movie, age appropriate of course. I asked"Have you watched 'Finding Nemo'?"she shook her head.

Elizabeth's POV

Demi put on a movie called -Finding Nemo- I've never seen it before, we didn't get to see movies much at Miss Moss' house because it's expencive. When the movie started I sat back amazed. I've never watched a movie before. Not that I remember. Maybe my okd mommy and I watched movies when I was smaller. I loved the 'Dori' fish, she was funny. I leaned on Demi a little and she hugged me.

Demi's POV

Elizabeth was so caught up in the movie she leaned on me.I got a little closer and my maternal instict kicked in again. I put my empty bowl on the table and grabbed Elizabeth and sat her on my lap while hugging her. I finally felt the empty feeling going away. Finaly someone to cuddle with.

Elizabeth snapped me out of my thoughts when she turned to face me. She looked tired. I asked "What is it sweety? Are you sleepy?" She nodded and raised her arms, I guess she wanted me to carry her to her room. I love carrying her. I scooped her in my arms and made my way upstairs. Halfway there my heart just melted. She put her arms around my neck and snuggled her head in between my neck and shoulder. I got her in her bed and tucked her in. I kissed her on the cheek and said goodnight. I left the room and went to mine.