Catch Me

Demi's POV

I can't wait for tomorrow. I can't beleive we kissed. As I shut the front door I lean my back on it, blushing and smilling. I ran up the stairs and toke a shower. I was in a great mood. After I got dressed Selena called me.

~~~~Conversation~~~~

Selena asked"Hey Dems... I haven't heared from you... you ok?"

I replied"I am perfect.... "

Sel asked"Why is that?"

I awnsered while smilling"Well.... me and Joe have been hanging out a while, I think we're still in love with eachother.... cause he kissed me, and I kissed him back"

Selena scream with joy"OMG YAY! So are you guys back together?"

I replied"Well... I don't know.... he asked me out to dinner tomorrow..."

Selena replied"Aww... wait... what about Elizabeth?"

I asked"Well I was hoping if you could-"

Selena intterupted and said"Of course I'll take care of her... just drive her to my place tomorrow... we can bake cupcakes or something"

I said"Thank you ao much Sel... You're the best"

Selena said"Um... Dems... I'll call you in the morning... Justin's here and... well... you know"

I replied"Ok.... Love you Sel... and please don't have too much fun"

She laughed"Too late... bye Dems"

~~~~Conversation Ends~~~~

I hung up and cuddled next to Eizabeth. Praying to God that Selena doesn't go crazy with Justin. I finally fell asleep thinking about me and Joe.

The next morning I woke up. Elizabeth was laying her head on my chest with her arms around me. She is just adorable. I didn't want to wake her so I waited for her to wake up. It was only around 7:00am. I fell asleep again.

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up laying my head on mamma's chest. She was asleep but the alarm went off. I turned it off but.... obviously she didn't wake up. I was really bored. So I sat next to her. I started tickling her sides. Out of nowhere she opened her eyes and laughed so hard she fell off the bed. I was worried she was hurt. She got up giggling but I had tears in my eyes.

Demi's POV

Eli was tickling me too much. It was hilarious. The next thing I know I'm on the floor. I got up giggling at myself. I saw Elizabeth almost crying. I guess she got scared or something. She whispered"I'm really sorry mommy". I felt bad. I sat on the bed and pulled her close to me. She started crying.

I said"It's ok baby girl..... it's ok.... I'm fine see?" I kissed her cheek and calmed her down. She really cares about me. I layed down holding her. She was playing with my arms. She started tracing her fingers over my tattoos. She asked me about them. I told her what they all ment.

She was looking close at my 'STAY STRONG' tattoos. We layed there for what seems like hours, but it's been like 5 minutes. We got up and I made breakfast. After we ate I sat down with Eli to play Bratz. I don't really like barbie dolls so I got her those. When it was time for me to get ready, Selena knocked on the door.

She came in and said"Hey Dems....hi Elizabeth" giving me and Eli a big hug. I asked"I thought I was dropping off Eli at your house?" Sel replied"Yeah... but I figured It be better if I picked her up myself... and I thought I could help up out." I smiled"You are the best" She giggled"I know" We toke Eli up to my room, she watched T.V. while Sel helped me pick what I was gonna wear.