Suprise?

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up this morning to the sound of Demi's alarm clock. I guess Demi is heavy sleeper because the alarm didn't wake her. I shook her arm. Nothing. Then I wondered. Is she tickle-ish?. I started tickling her sides. She yelled "NOOOO... PLEASE STOP!" while laughing. I giggled and stopped. Demi was still laughing.

Suddenlly she sat down quickly and started tickling me. I giggle so hard tears came out of my eyes. Demi stopped. She asked"Did my alarm go off?" I nodded. She said"Well that's a sucky alarm. Are you hungry?" I nodded and giggled.

Demi's POV

I took Elizabeth down to the kitchen. I made myself coffee and made scrambled eggs with sausage for us. While I was eating I got a text from Selena. I swear I almost choked on my coffee. she said she was coming over to see what's going on. I panicked. I said"Elizabeth do you want to meet my very best friend?"She smiled and nodded. She looked pretty happy so my nerves calmed down. I said"Then let's get ready she'll be here soon"

I changed my clothes and brushed my hair. I helped Elizabeth put on her adorable purple dress and brush her light brownish-caramel hair, it's like the color I had on the Give Your Heart A Break. We waited for Selena. When I heard a knock on the door I sent Elizabeth to the kitchen and told her that I would come get her in a minute.

I opened the door. Sel gave me a hug and then asked"What's going on?" I sighed and said"Fine... I'll show you... but don't freak out ok?" She nodded with her arms crossed. I told her to wait ther and I got to the kitchen. I held Elizabeth's hand and told her"It's ok... you'll like her" I walked her over to the living room in front of Sel.

Selena kneeled down and said"Aww.... Who's this little cutie? Your niece, right?" I smiled, looked down at Elizabeth, put my hands on her tiny shoulders and said"No... she's my daughter." Elizabeth looked at me. I guess she thought it was strong that I called her my daughter. Sel slowly got up with a shocked face and her eyes were wide open. She said"What?"

TO BE CONTINUED

~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~

How do you think Selena will react to the news? Find out tomorrow night.

Feel free to message or comment ideas. Please vote.

-LovatoLover329