I Love You

Elizabeth's POV

It's been three months since Demi adopeted me. And I admit I've enjoyed every second of it.Except for that stutter, when I talk. I'm almost over it, but I always stutter while saying big words.

I was on the tour bus waiting for Demi to get on. She had the day off so she went to get breakfast at some place called 'Starbucks'. Nikki, her manager, was watching me while she got back. "So, Eli, how was staying in the orphanage like?" Nikki had asked as she braided one of my dolls' hair. "It's not very fun.... everyo-ne picked on me. Except... Hanna, She was my bestest friend" I sighed.

Hanna, before I left, gave me her phone number and Demi gave Hanna hers. But she hasn't called in weeks. When I called her, she told me she got adopted by a nice woman. She was happy to finally hear me talk. But that was days after I was adopted.

I heard the door of the bus close, so I got up. Demi walked in with a bag on one hand and a tray of drinks on the other. She placed then on the small table and walked to the couch where me and Nikki were sitting. "Hey babygirl" She gave me kiss on the cheek then sat down. "Hey Nikki.... how was watching Elizabeth?" Demi asked as I went ti sit on her lap. "It was fun... Eli told me a little about herself, and she behaved. We were playing with dolls, right Eli?" Nikki turned to face me. I nodded smiling. Demi got up and got me my breakfast. Oh, how I love banana muffins and yogurt. I sat on the floor to eat while Femi and Nikki talked.

Demi's POV

After I gave Eli her breakfast, Nikki pulled my sleeve guiding me outside. I leaned on the bus door as she stood infront of me. "Dems... is something wrong with Elizabeth?" My heart raced. I started to panic. "What's wrong with my baby? Did she do something?" I asked as my mind raced. "No, no.... I mean, she's been kind of distant today... like I ask her something and it takes her like five minutes to answer.. or she just zones out staring into stace."

I was getting tense. Something must be bothering my little girl. "Really?... Uhmm... don't worry I'll see what's going on?.... I wonder what's bothering her." I mumbled as my mind raced with options. "Demi, calm down... It's ok... I'm sure Liz is okay." Nikki reassured me using Elizabeth's nickname. I always call her by her fullname, Eli or babygirl. I've never called her Liz... but it sounds cute. "Thanks Nikki" She gave me a hug before I went inside the bus again. Nikki left to make hotel rearrengments. I took the oportunity to talk to Eli.

"Babygirl... are you okay?" I pulled her on to my lap as I sat on the floor next to her. "Yeah...Momma?" "Yeah?" I replied playing with her long strands of hair. "Why does ever-ryone hate me?" I froze. My babygirl shouldn't be thinking about that. "Baby girl, no one hates you" "Then, why don't I have fri-ends?" she voice broke as she spoke. I lifted her chin with my fingers. She had tears down her face. I wiped then away as I softly whispered "Aww... baby, don't worry, you will have plenty of friends... and remember, Hanna is you friend." I gave her a smile, but she didn't return it.

"Momma... she hasn't c-called me since I mo-ved with you." I looked down as I held her. She cried on my chest, I could feel the tears on my shirt. "Babygirl... once tour is over, you're starting school... ok? That way you can learn and make friends, ok?" I felt her head pulled away from my chest. I looked down at her, she had a wide smile. I wiped the tears away while she finished her muffin. As I kissed her cheek I heard "I love you mommy" she giggled with a mouth full of food. I laughed as I gave her a hug. "I love you more baby."

Author's Note

Hey guys, so I know this was crapy chapter, but I needed to describe how Elizabeth was feeling, so there you go. Thank you so much for the reads and vote. Feel free to inbox or comment ideas.

Love you guys,

-LovatoLover329