[17]

[ayanna]

I left my car at the company and drove Daphne's car downtown to her apartment. On the way there she was constantly looking over her shoulder and couldn't keep still.

"So do you want to tell me what's back there or do you want to break your neck?"

Daphne now held her attention on her friend and silently apologized, slumping down in her seat.

"Don't be sorry love, what's got you all paranoid?"

I ask as we pull into her parking deck finding a spot to park in. Still silent I let Daphne out of the car and into her building. Inside I let her lead the way to her apartment and the moment we were inside I immediately went on a hunt to find her bedroom. Soon enough I was in her closet getting her some comfy clothing to change into.

"Here love, go take a warm shower, relax. Then change into these."

Daph gave me a weak smile before walking off into her bathroom.
As she got ready to shower I took the chance to give my mom a call, telling her where I was and to check up on Noah. I also ordered some pizza, come on I'm in Sicily. While I looked for the menu the doorbell rung. Opening the door I was welcome by a face a beauty, like shawty looked like she done strutted out of a Fashion Nova ad.

"Hi, is Daphne around?"

She tried looking over my shoulders, but my heels made me look like a tower.

"Yeah she just stepped in the shower, can I take a message?"

The girl looked taken aback from my response, by quickly masked her surprise by smiling a tight smile.

"Could you tell her Victoria stopped by?"

I nodded as I held out my hand to shake her hand, but she looked at my hand oddly before pulling me into her arms.

"We're in Sicily, we hug!"

She spoke as she pulled away. Once again she smiled and walked off. Closing I wondered, don't people in Sicily speak Italian though? And who in the hell was Victoria?! Daphne never told me about a Victoria.

[no-one]

As Ayanna wondered about her recent encounter with Victoria, Victoria herself quickly exited the building and entered a sleek black car which waited for her outside. Once inside the car she pulled out the expensive smart phone clicking on a contact to call.

"The bug has been planted."

Was all she said before hanging up the phone and sitting back in the seat. She smirked to herself, she was glad she didn't have to kill anyone this time.

{Above is Victoria}