To All My Friends I Leave Behind

As soon as Mark had pronounced the name, which had missed him this very unpleasant face, Jason thought he had been interrogated. Somehow he couldn't imagine the least. Although he knew quite well that Gary was able to defend himself by all means, but this would never even in life even once dare to raise one of his friends opposite the hand. From what devil was he rode where he suddenly began to bend around? No. This was no longer Gary, whom he once knew. It was incomprehensible and simply said ...too much of the good.

After Jason Mark had moved to a large couch and then gently pushed him to the white leather cover, settling himself on the table in front, the smaller one revealed to him that Gary with his vodka bottle to him one had pulled the skull and thereby he became unconscious. Still unbelieving to what Gary had done, Jason could only shake his head and try to find a logical explanation in his actions. But a possible answer to it was still denied him and so he saw in front of him only a huge question mark. It was as if he were wandering about in a completely secluded darkness.

"What did you actually tell him that Gary could get you hit?" Jason wanted to know about the circumstances.

Mark looked at his friend more than visibly and then tried to revive his approximate words to Gary: "Only that we want to be a good friend against him and whatever his problem with us, stand by his side. ...That he doesn't care us at all. ...If you ask me, there was not a single word in between, in which Gary may have felt strengthened in the fact that he must strike me down."

"That's all? He had not even commented on it."

"No. ...Since I first got the feeling that he hadn't even listened to me, I carefully tried to make him aware of me. ...Shortly afterwards he struck me with the words that I should finally be cut off and why we can't leave him alone. "

"What the hell is going on in him? At first he avoided us like the pest and now he becomes a batsman. ...No. That's enough now. If he does, we have no other choice but to make our hands dirty."

"Who is going to be a thug? Good morning, my darling." Suddenly a yawning voice was heard from the background, which clearly belonged to Howard, whereupon the latter then joined his partner, pressed Jason a fat kiss on his lips and finally turned to his interlocutor, whereupon he was visibly shocked at the sight and couldn't leave it uncommented, "Whow. Mark. How did you get that? "

"To be honest, that was Gary," Jason answered for Mark.

"That was Gaz?" Howard suddenly grew pale, thus immediately raising his disbelief.

As a confirmation of this, he finally got a mute nod from Mark. Still while Howard was still staring at the little ones and inspecting Mark's face at the very least, he still heard Jason talk about whether they liked it or not, that they were going to have to take a harder pace. On the suggestion that they should talk to him immediately about this defect and his highly questionable behavior, they went to the next floor, where Gary had to lie in his bed and hopefully hated himself for his actions.

Scarcely were Mark, Howard, and Jason standing in front of the said room, they knocked Gary out of his sleep with initial caution and asked loudly if he was already awake. Whereupon an echo of her common friend failed. The only thing they heard from him was an icy silence. After about two minutes was still nothing and so was immediately launched another attempt, which also proved as a failure. To make their determination clear that they no longer included Gary's behavior towards them, their appearance became more aggressive and thus put him under pressure.

"Gary? ...Whether you like it or not, we'll come in now and then I want to know more about you, what this whole theater is supposed to be." Jason was unaccustomed for his circumstances, encapsulated the door latch with one hand, and finally realized his threat.