When I'm Down There On My Knees You Give Me Something

The hours passed and after the sun had already taken her majestic place on the eastern horizon for a very long time, and the glowing blue sky with her warm rays shone, it was a very beautiful day, as is so often the case, over the continent of Australia. Through a light and pleasant breeze, which came from the Indian Ocean, the further life down here was quite peaceful and should give you the feeling of inner peace. It was a rest from which one could draw new strength so as to ensure that one's existence on this earth was far from over and gave itself a second chance. While for most people this one day was like everyone else, it should be memorable for two very specific people and their lives change from the ground.

At this early morning, when most Australians were already familiar with their everyday life, Howard, Jason, and Mark wanted to see for their two friends whether they had survived the last night. Above all, Gary. For him, it must have been extremely hard since he had to share the room with Robbie and on the other hand, Gary was bound by themselves to the bed. With the hope that in the night between the two nothing memorable had emerged and thus everything had been quiet, the three finally sought their common sick room on. When they opened the door, all looks immediately fell on a certain and absolutely orphan bed, where a fortified handcuff hung down silently on the high-pitched bed. However, from the matching person who was tied up before still in those every trace was missing.

"What the hell? ...I just don't believe it. Gary has already disappeared. How could he free himself from the handcuffs at all? ...What in God's name is only in him?" Jason didn't understand the world anymore, as Gary could free himself from his fetters, and had once again sought out the vastness.

"I bet, Rob has freed him. ...Because he has disappeared, too." Mark immediately made his assumption openly and pointed out that Robbie also lacked any trace.

But as Jason was still discussing the empty bed in front of him and the eternal question of why, Jason put a half-turn on Mark's words and turned in the opposite direction, where more than one person actually was missed. Now, Jason and his Latin were now completely at the end. He could understand why Gary was hiding at the other end of the world from a quite unhappy past, but he still lacked the understanding of his escape from his own and longtime friends. So Jason also wondered how Gary came only to this goddamn idea that he felt excluded from them. That had never been in her sense. Not even in thousands of years. But the longer Jason thought about it, the greater his fear that Gary could make another suicide attempt and Robbie could unintentionally pull in.

No. So far it might not come only at all. They had to find the both right away and this still passed what bad before. ...

* About 2 hours before *

After Gary ran over and burst out of the room, Robbie could look after his little friend only copiously, until suddenly, in a fraction of a second, the enlightened realization came to him and stuck him at his heels instantly. But because of his broken arm and the bruised ribs, it proved to be a difficult task to stay with Gary at all, and he also witnessed the pain that left him breathless within a very short time. The only thing that Robbie was driving forward was the hope that Gary wouldn't take this tempo for a long time, and would eventually buckle. Actually, Robbie was not exactly delicate to the physical pain, but for someone like Gary or Mark, he would definitely accept every conceivable pain and go beyond himself. Of course there was nothing against Howard and Jason, but these two were really the only ones in his world, whom he loved unconditionally and idolatrously. While Mark was his best friend, he loved Gary more than his own life.

When they had been able to get some miles behind them, and Robbie was fighting for every step, Gary suddenly stopped on a coastal road, and just before a corner. Looking from this distance, Robbie felt like he had no strength to go on, but Gary had chosen a rather unfavorable place to breathe again. After Robbie had slightly kneeled and supported himself with his right hand on his leg, he tried to ignore all the pain that tormented his body by means of a gigantic tsunami, and hoped by the way to get back to air as soon as possible. No sooner had an estimated twenty, thirty seconds elapsed, Robbie heard shortly afterwards the sound of a huge truck, which just thundered somewhere down the road and thus always came dangerously closer. In the one moment, when he gave his little friend another, and at the same time because of the coming danger, a slightly anxious glance, he had to look with horror, as he suddenly spread out his arms and waited for the redemption that had left him from all his whole tortures more than at last.