13

I would say this is my favorite chapter❤.

Bahja~

"Okay so y'all..." I sat down on the couch next to Bree. "I wanna take Zonnique out... On a date. But I don't know where."

"What does she like?" Bree asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know. We've never really had a chance to get to know each other... It's just work work work."

"Maybe you should take her to the music festival." Lourdes suggested.

"No, we've been around music so much within our time together... I wanna do something special."

"So take her out to dinner."

"No, not that special. I have other plans for that." I smirked at them.

"You're so fucking gay." Lo threw a pillow at me and laughed.

"Y'all but seriously... I'm really falling for Zonnique and I don't want to. But only because of what happened with Kyla. It was too much to take in. It seems as if that scenario is happening again... There's a pretty girl who is apart of the low class, she comes into my life, we hit it off well. We start falling for each other, pretty soon there's love involved. We get together, I give her my all, then just like that she fucks it up... It's just frustrating to me because I don't wanna give in too easily, but I don't wanna let the wrong one go."

"I can tell, and I'm sure Bree can, that Zonnique is NOTHING like Kyla or any other bitch that you've dated Bahja. She's one of a kind. When I seen her that day at auditions, I knew she was gonna be something. I knew you'd fall for her, and I knew we'd all love her."

"Yeah. Zonnique is a good one... I don't think you have anything to worry about."

"So where should I take her?"

Bree and Lourdes glanced at each other before looking back at me, "skating." They stated at the same time.

"Skating!?" I was in shock.

Skating? Out of all places?

"Yeah, Lauren told us how Zonnique can't skate... She's always wanted to learn, but never did. It's a perfect way for y'all to have a fun time, while being romantic."

"Baby I'm a savage, I ain't romantic." I scoffed.

"Well you're gonna be romantic to her." Lourdes rolled her eyes.

"Is that all?"

"No, we gotta find you an outfit... What are you gonna say? We gotta teach you moves." Bree gassed.

I rolled my eyes and looked at them. Now that I think about it, Z hasn't text me all day. I miss her... A lot. It's only been a day, but still... I just want to see her. Being with her everyday and then not seeing her for a day is heartbreaking.

"Hey, have y'all talked to Z?"

"Not since we dropped her off last night. Why?"

"I'm just asking that's all..."

I pulled out my phone and I called her. It went straight to voicemail. I sent her a few texts and they didn't deliver. Maybe she's busy and turned her phone off? I don't know.