A New Friend

"We need to find shelter for the night." Hannah said.
"But we have to get out of the city as fast as possible. Our parents will be looking for us."
"We can't run as fast as you can Ava." Tessa pointed out.
"Your right. So you ride me."
"Oh." All my friends realized.
Not to far into our nighttime ride we saw a stray cat. Most of us just ignored it, even Porter left it be, but it followed us for hours before we noticed it tailing us.
"Who are you?" I asked it angrily
"I-I'm Michel."
"Shift." Olivia commanded.
The cat shifted into a smaller boy with chestnut brown hair, dark eyes, and an open slightly scared face, she was slightly plump and was wearing a royals baseball cap, a shirt with a huge narwhal decal and ripped blue jeans.
"I'm running away. And if you came to stop me y-you can't."
I smiled wryly, "We are too."
"Oh. Ca-can I join you? My cat goes by River."
"Ok! The more the merrier!" I turned to everyone else, "This is Michel he is a werecat, his cats name is River, and he will be joining us." I pointed out each person in turn, "My name is Ava, a horse shifter, Ena is my horse, this is Olivia, the deer shifter her deers name is Sybil, Hannah the werewolf, wolfs name is Odessa, and Kitty, the werefox, foxes name is Lola, and that's all, wait!" I picked up my dog, "This is Porter, he's my dog."
"Oh, not a werewolf-dog?"
"Nope!" I grinned
"Lets go." Hannah growled.
Michel cowered back, "Yes m'."
Hannah looked like the cat shifter had grown another head, "Wat?" She asked confused
"Uh I said... Meow... uh mew that's it!" Michel said awkwardly.
"Uh okey...."