Something Strange

Olivia and I pedaled as fast as we could to Hannah's house. The wolf drawing I had spent so long on was sitting safely in my backpack along with a horse drawing and a few pencils.
When we got to Hannah's we were greeted at the door by her big sweet boxer.
"Hey!" Hannah called over Brooklyn,"The doors unlocked just climb around Brookin'!"
After we half jumped half climbed over Brooklyn, we descended the stairs and into Hannah's basement, also known as her room.
"In here!" Hannah yelled from behind a door. Her wall of wolves were all similar. One wolf drawn repeatedly, they seemed to watch me as I walked in, I unlatched my backpack, and pulled out the drawings. Livi and Hannah gasped, the wolf seemed to glow, and at first I thought it was only me, but I realized it was actually glowing. It was coming off the papers and becoming 3D, it was stalking up and out as it grew running towards Hannah, who was calmly staring at it, she whispered with a smile, "Odessa." Just before it jumped into her crystal blue eyes. Which changed to sea green then back to blue. Another picture then unrolled itself and a deer jumped out to Olivia who's eyes grew wide and she yelped in shock. She seemed to say a name, but I couldn't her it before her eyes glazed over, it sounded like Cinnamonball or something. I stood there, just staring at them, they seemed to be in a daze eyes glazed over and swaying slightly. A soft nicker made me spin around.
"Hello...." said a voice I don't know.
"Who- who are you?" I ask, my voice trembling.
"I am you, I am me, I am Ena."
"Ena." I whispered, not trusting my voice.
"Equa you are more than you think."
I said nothing.
The horse sighed, "I'll have to show you then." With that, she jumped into my wide eyes.
"What?" I whispered again before the world went dark.