Chapter 8

Jimin

"So, you're trying to hook up Dahyun with that Taehyung guy?"

"Yeah," I replied, "is it a bad thing?"

Jiwoo shrugged. "It's not a bad thing actually," she said. "But you know about... well, 'that', right?"

"Don't worry. I already know Taehyung, he really seems like a nice guy."

"'Seems like', we don't know the truth yet. How long have you known Taehyung exactly?"

"Well... about a week or more."

"You know, I should meet with that Kim Taehyung guy, so I can tell if he's suitable for Dahyun or not."

"Okay, then. Let me take you to our hang out place."

Both of us got up from the canteen table and walked toward the exit.

"Jiwoo ah," I called. She hummed in response. "I didn't bring my broom, can we use yours?"

"Yeah, sure."

We flew away from the canteen with Jiwoo controlled her broom and I sat behind her.

"And can we go the library while passing the river, please?" I asked while teeth-smiling at her, "I wanted to play with the water."

Jiwoo nodded and we took the river path. I started to play with the water. I created waves, water fountains, etc.

"Hey, Jiwoo, look at this!"

"Look at what?"

I created a heart-shaped water fountain in front of Jiwoo, she looked surprised, then we were splashed by the fountain when we got through it.

"Was that heart-shaped?"

"Yeah! What do you think?"

She chuckled. "It was cute."

I smiled shyly and I stopped playing with the water. Gosh, Jiwoo, why were you shaking up my heart?

Not long after that, we arrived at the library and we saw six guys ruining the tidyness of this place. The librarian didn't look like she gave a shit anyway.

"Yo, Taehyung ah!" I called.

The puppy-faced boy turned around and replied, "Yeah?"

"This is Lee Jiwoo," I said while pointing to the girl who was standing beside me, "the girl whom I once talked to you about."

"Ah, really? Taehyung ssi, what did he say about me?"

I elbowed her. "Yah, that's not the reason why we come here."

She just giggled. "Taehyung ssi, do you mind if the three of us go outside now? Jimin and I have something to talk about."

Taehyung slightly raised his eyebrow, but he agreed anyways. The three of us went to the library's roof and we just sat while chatting there.

After about 30 minutes we chatted on the library's roof, Jiwoo looked like she agreed with my plan. She seemed quite satisfied with Taehyung's cheerful and outgoing personality.

Taehyung looked at the academy clock tower and it was already 4.45 pm.

"Hey, guys, do you mind if I leave now? There's something I'd like to do," he said.

Jiwoo smiled and said, "Are you looking for Dahyun?"

Taehyung kind of widened his eyes as he glared at me, while I glared at Jiwoo.