Chapter 16

Dahyun

"Welcome back, Kim Dahyun!"

I chuckled. "Thanks."

"Are you feeling better?" Seokjin asked.

"Yeah, kind of."

The sunbaes were eating a lot for lunch. I was guessing that they practised hard for the upcoming christmas party. BTS usually performed in christmas, only to sing christmas songs though. When I was about to eat, Jungkook came and took a seat beside Jimin who sat across Jiwoo who sat beside me (lol okay this is a complicated seat).

"Jungkook ah, aren't you supposed to pick Taehyung up after he takes his test?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook seemed to be uneasy about it. "The thing is... Taehyung hyung can't come with me."

I raised my eyebrow. "He skips lunch? How could he? He's a food monster."

"Apparently," Jungkook continued, "his hyungs are here and it looks like something serious happened."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not sure if something really happened, but his hyungs have serious faces."

"His hyungs? The three of them?"

"No, there are only two."

"Which hyungs are they?" I asked. "The first hyung, the second hyung, or his stephyung?"

"How should I know? I've never met all of them," he replied. "All I know is that one of them looks different from Taehyung hyung, the other one looks similar."

"Then one of them must be his stephyung," I muttered. "Is he okay though?"

Jungkook shrugged. "I'm not sure about that."

I got up from my chair and said, "I'm going to check on Taehyung."

"But you haven't finished your lunch, Dahyun," Jiwoo said.

"The fact that I haven't talked to him for weeks is killing me, and now something happened to him? This is much important than lunch," I said as I went out from the cafeteria.

I looked around the school, but Taehyung was nowhere to be seen.

Where is that kid?

I accidentally bumped into someone. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I said as I bowed to the person. When I looked at the person's face, I couldn't help but finding his face familiar.

"It's okay," he said, then he looked at my face and he raised his eyebrow. Maybe he thought my face was familiar too? "Have we... met before?"

"I don't think so."

"You look very similar to my brother's ex girlfriend," he said as he chuckled. "But I can't remember her name."

"Oh," I said. "Well, I'll be going now. I'm sorry for bumping into you."

"Oh, sure. It's nice to meet you though."

I bowed to him again, then ran off to somewhere that my feets led me to. But I swore, I felt like I knew that person somehow, but I couldn't remember it.

I ended up walking on the edge of the river. I thought I would be able to find Taehyung here, but there was no sign of him. Where is he?

"Dahyun ah."

I heard someone calling my name, and that voice was the voice that I wanted to hear. I turned around, then I saw him with teary eyes and a gloomy face. Something did happen.