Chapter 13

[Taehyung's original birthdate is December 30th, but for this story's sake I will change his birthdate to be around January, and for the other members I also might change their birthdates as well. I hope it goes well tho😅]

Dahyun

"Dahyun ah."

"Dahyun ah!"

"DAHYUN AH."

I was startled when Jiwoo called my name loudly. "Y-yeah?"

She sighed. "What's wrong with you? It has already been three weeks and you're still blanking out and God knows why," she said. "What are you thinking about, Dahyun ah?"

I shaked my head and smiled bitterly. "I'm fine."

"You slowly become... colder. What happened?"

I shaked my head again.

"Perhaps... it's about Taehyung?"

This time, I didn't shake my head nor nodded. She sighed again. "You're still scared?"

"I'm not even sure if I deserve to have this kind of feeling."

"Yah," she said as she put her spoon harshly, "everyone deserves to have that kind of feeling, Dahyun, including you. Just because you're cold to everyone and you've been hurt once, that doesn't mean you don't deserve to be loved or to love."

I didn't response to Jiwoo's words, I just kept sighing.

"Good morning, girls~"

We looked up and we saw Jimin standing behind Jiwoo's chair while bringing his food tray on his hand, with the rest of BTS too, including Taehyung.

"Good morning, Jimin ah," Jiwoo replied warmly.

"Do you mind if the seven of us sit with you both?"

Jiwoo didn't reply him directly. She turned to me and she looked at me worriedly. "Uh, actually, Jimin ah-"

"Yeah, sure. Sit with us," I cut her off.

Jimin and the rest of BTS quickly took a seat in our table, and Taehyung sat next to me.

"Good morning, Dahyun."

I just simply bowed my head to him. I swore I couldn't even look at his eyes. What was wrong with me? I mean, it was only a simple hug, but my heart kept shaking up. He did that before when I cried in his arms, but... ugh, I wasn't sure about myself anymore.

He seemed to notice about my behavior. "Are you okay, Dahyun ah?"

"I'm fine."

He raised his eyebrow. He turned to Jiwoo who was being lovey dovey with Jimin, then asked, "How long have you guys been here?"

"About 20 minutes, I think."

He turned back to me, but he only looked at my meal. "You've been here for 20 minutes and you didn't even eat a single rice," he said. "You've been acting like this for three weeks, you'll die if you don't eat anything. What's wrong?"