Chapter 6

Taehyung

"Taehyung ah, this is the last lesson for today. Show us the best you've got!"

"Ne!"

I threw fireballs as many as I could to the targets which were trees and woods while flying on the broom.

"Woah, Kim Taehyung, you did a great job!"

"Thank you, Mr. Song! I'll try to be better next time."

"You've already done a great job. You can go home now."

"Oh, I can? Thank you! I'll be going now, Mr. Song."

"Be safe, Taehyung ah."

I flew away from School of Fire with my new flying broom. I saw Jungkook and Jihyo running around and I approached them instantly.

"Jungkook ah, Jihyo ah!"

They both stopped running and turned around. I was expecting Jungkook to greet me as usual, but Jihyo did it first while running toward me.

"Taehyung ah! How's your first day at school?"

"It was exciting!"

"Don't get too excited, hyung. You're still new at this school," Jungkook said while chuckled.

"At least my professor is really nice."

"Let's go get some lunch!" Jihyo said suddenly.

"It's not lunch time yet, Jihyo. They haven't rung the bell."

"Alright, then. Let's buy some snacks!" Before we could say anything else, she already ran toward the canteen.

"Don't mind her. She always acts like that."

"Both of you actually look cute together," I said.

"Really?"

I raised my eyebrow as I chuckled. "Yah, Jeon Jungkook, why are you blushing?"

"W-what are you talking a-about? I-I'm not!"

I smirked. "Yah, you like Jung Jihyo, don't you?"

He widened his eyes while smacking my arms. "Sst, don't say it out loud! She might hear you."

"Aigho, uri Jungkookie likes Jung Jihyo!"

"Alright, fine. Yes, I like her," he confessed, "but promise me you won't tell anyone."

"Arraseo, I won't."

He suddenly sighed. "But... it looks like Jihyo likes you."

I raised my eyebrow. "What makes you so sure?"

"Everytime you come, she's always the one who approachs you first and she always talks about you whenever you're not with us."

"Yah, whether she likes me or not, I don't like her," I said. "Besides, you know who I'm interested in."

"Ah... right."

"HURRY UP, YOU TURTLES!" Jihyo yelled from the canteen.

"BE PATIENCE, YOU FOX!" Jungkook replied. "Yah, let's go before she yells at us again."

"Ah, what a cute future couple," I muttered as I followed Jungkook running to the canteen.