Chapter 29

Dahyun

"Hey, Dahyun," Jiwoo said while entering our room.

"Oh, you're back," I said, "but aren't you supposed to have classes now?"

"It got cancelled."

"Oh, why?"

"I don't know, ask my professor."

"Right," I said, "but you're not here because it really got cancelled, are you?"

She sighed, then sat on her bed. "How do you predict something so easily anyway?"

I chuckled. "I don't know. My special ability, I guess?"

"Are you running away from your classes?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"I... need to talk to you about something," she said, "come with me."

I nodded, then followed Jiwoo to the library. She took me to the soundproof room, where I found Jimin, Jungkook, and Jihyo in there.

That little girl again.

"What are you trying to do?" I asked Jiwoo.

Jiwoo was about to answer my question when Jihyo stood up and approached me. "Sunbae-"

"Shut your damn mouth, no one asks you to say something."

"Sunbae, listen to me first."

"Dahyun, calm yourself. Here, take a seat," Jimin said while pointing to a vacant seat beside him.

I rolled my eyes, but I sat down anyways.

"Noona, there's an explanation that you would like to hear," Jungkook said.

"Why are you guys being so serious? This is so uncomfortable."

"Well, this isn't some kind of a meeting though," Jiwoo said, "I just gathered a few people so that we can discuss this together."

"Discuss about what?"

"Well, there's Jihyo. You know what we're going to discuss," Jimin said.

"Oh, about the kissing thing? Between her and Taehyung?" I said. "Huh, just continue what you're doing, Jihyo. I don't care anymore."

"Sunbae, please."

"I'm done here," I said while getting up from my chair.

"Noona," Jungkook called, "please, just listen."

"Sorry, Jungkook ah. I need to go."

When I was about to leave, my wrist was grabbed by Jimin. He said, "Stop assuming things that you don't know the truth yet."

"Jimin, let go of me."

"I know that you predict things easily and mostly it's accurate. But ignoring someone who's trying to give an explanation is very impolite, especially when she's the one who knows what exactly happened that night."

"I don't want to hear any explanation, okay?!" I said while I kind of raised my voice.

"Remembering what I saw last night already hurts me enough. Taehyung has broken and given away my trust," I said, "I just couldn't bear to listen to anything that's related to that night. I've reached my limit."

"Just freaking listen to Jihyo, Dahyun!" Jiwoo said.

"Why would I listen to that little b****?! Who knows if she's lying?!"

"Taehyung gave us the same explanation. Ask the hyungs if you don't believe us," Jimin said.

"I couldn't trust him. Not anymore."