Chapter 11

Dahyun

"What time does the festival start tomorrow?"

"I think it's around 4 or 5 pm and ends around 10 pm," she replied.

"We're not going to do anything in the morning?"

"Be grateful," she said. "By the way, has Taehyung asked Jimin?"

"Ask what?"

"You said that you would ask Taehyung to ask Jimin whether he likes me or not."

Flashback

I looked around for a while to make sure it was just us and there was no one else before I started to make my voice lower. "I'm going to be straight-forwarded. Do you know who does Jimin like?"

Taehyung rubbed his back neck. "Ah, about that," he said, "I can't tell you."

I pouted. "Why not? It's important, okay."

"I've already promised Jimin not to tell anyone, including you."

"I do this for Jiwoo's sake, okay. I've also promised her not to tell anyone," I replied, "so answer me, who does he like?"

"Promise me not to tell Jimin that you know this information from me. He'll kill me for sure."

"I promise, so tell me."

He also looked around, in case someone eavesdropped our conversation. He leaned onto me and whispered, "He likes Lee Jiwoo."

My eyes widened as I jumped in joy. "That's a really good news! Thank you, I'll be going now."

I was about to leave when my wrist was held by him. "Tell me, does Jiwoo like Jimin?"

I nodded. "Yup!"

"That's great!" he said. "Let's matchmaking them."

"How about tomorrow night after the festival?"

"Good idea. I'll tell Jimin to confess his feelings to Jiwoo. I'll ask the hyungs too if they're needed."

Present

"Ah, that," I said, "I can't tell you the answer now, but you'll know it tomorrow."

"What do you mean by tomorrow?" she asked. "Kim Dahyun, what did you do?"

I smiled playfully, then I wrapped myself with the blanket and was ready to go to sleep. "You'll thank me. Just be patience."

"Yah, you."

---

Taehyung

"Woah, you and your team have done a great job!" I said.

"Wow, Jungkookie, you're really good at leading your student council team. This stage is huge," Seokjin said.

Jungkook chuckled. "Ah, it was nothing, hyung. But I appreciate your praises."

"Let's take a seat somewhere in the front," Hoseok said as he rushed off to the empty seats. It was still 4 pm, the festival started at 4.30 pm, so no wonder the seats were still empty. We took a seat on the very front bench.

"Taehyung ah," Yoongi called.

"Yes, hyung?"

"I heard that you're getting close to Kim Dahyun."

I was surprised when Yoongi said that. Uh-oh, don't let him and the hyungs know.

"We're just friends," I replied.