Chapter 30

Taehyung

"Kim Minwoo," Dahyun muttered while widening her eyes.

My brother looked at her with a smirk on his face. "Why do you look so surprised, Dahyun? You miss me, don't you?"

"I... I..."

"Hyung," I called.

He looked up and saw me, then said, "Oh, Taehyung, you're here too."

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh, dad told me to pick you up so that we could have dinner with halmeoni (grandmother)," he said.

"But I met my ex instead," he continued while holding her chin.

Dahyun looked really nervous. She couldn't take off her scared eyes from Minwoo and she was shaking a lot.

I furrowed my eyebrows, then let go his hand from Dahyun's chin. She quickly hid behind me.

"Heol, I see Dahyun is still a coward, isn't she? Poor mommy girl."

"Hyung," I said, "don't you dare making fun of Dahyun."

"Who are you to her anyways?"

I looked at her for a while before I looked back to my brother. "She's my girlfriend."

"Oh, so now Dahyun is dating with his ex boyfriend's brother?" he sarcastically asked. "What a b****."

"Hyung!!"

"Be careful, Taehyung," he said while smirking to Dahyun, "she might broke your favorite things."

"IT WAS NOT EVEN YOUR THING, MINWOO," Dahyun suddenly yelled while going in front of me.

"Oh, my baby girl is now brave."

"Don't you dare calling me your baby girl, because I'm not and was never one!"

"And the sweater and the teddy bear that I ACCIDENTALLY burned was your other girlfriend's!!"

"You were stupid enough to think that I would actually love you for real."

"Then why the hell did you date me?!"

"Because I knew you were stupid so I just wanted to have fun with you."

Dahyun got all teary again as her voice started to crack. "But did you have to go as far as burning me, a human, when all I did was accidentally burned your girl's things?"

"I'm sorry, baby," he said while reaching out for her hands, "but I promise you not to place you near death again. Leave that dork and be with me again. I love you, Dahyun."

Dahyun chuckled with a mocking tone. "You freaking wish," she said as she let go of his hands harshly.

"So that's how you play, huh, baby?" he said, "then I'll show you how I play."

He suddenly made fire flames right in front of Dahyun, which made her froze and her body was even more... shaked.

I threw a fire ball towards Minwoo, which made him stopped making the fire flames. Dahyun almost lost her balance, but I got her back. I hid her behind me.

"I will never let go of Dahyun," I said, "especially for you, hyung."

"My brother has grown up, eh?" he said.

"Are you now brave enough to go against you brother?"

"I always am."

"Oh, by crying out loud and complaining to Junghae about you being beaten up by me?"