Chapter 28

Taehyung

"Jimin ah."

The guy who walked in front of me stopped his steps. He turned around, but his expression clearly showed that he didn't want to be called by me.

He was about to continue walking when I called him again. "Jimin ah, please."

"What do you want?"

"I need to explain about something. It's about last night," I said. "I also need to talk to you about Dahyun."

"Do you seriously think your explaination matters now? Do you forget about the fact that Dahyun and I clearly saw what happened last night?"

"Of course it matters, this is just a misunderstanding. I swear to you, Jimin, it's not what you think."

"Then why did you kiss her?"

"Let me explain. C'mon, let's talk in the cafeteria."

Jimin ruffled his hair. I was quite sure that he actually wanted to refuse, but he had no choice other than to listen to my explaination.

"You're lucky I don't have the intention to punch you since I just woke up."

We entered the cafeteria and took a seat one of the empty tables, facing each other. Well, no one was here anyways.

"Explain."

I took a deep breathe, then explained, "That night, Jungkook and I took Jihyo home since she asked me to. Then, in the middle of our walk, Jin hyung came out from nowhere and said that Jungkook's toy was broken. When he left, Jihyo took that chance to control my mind to make me kissed her. I swear I couldn't think of anything and I couldn't move my body, I could only feel her lips touched mine."

"I'm guessing the spell was broken as Dahyun accidentally dropped her music box?"

"Yeah."

Jimin bit his bottom lip, then said, "You're not making excuses, right?"

"You know how much I love Dahyun, right?"

He looked down, then said, "I'm... sorry."

"It's okay, Jimin."

"No, really, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for accusing you for something that you didn't do," he said, "and especially for punching you on your face."

"I mean look at the bruises that I made on your lips and your cheekbones," he said while looking at the bruises.

"No need to be sorry. Everyone who saw it would probably think the same. Who knew it was because of this mind-controlling thing?"

"Have you explained this to Dahyun?"

"She doesn't even want to look at me. How could I explain it to her?"

Jimin was about say something, but he noticed the picture that I was holding.

"What's that? An old picture?"

I looked at the picture. "This is what I want to talk to you about," I said, "but before we move to the next topic, do you forgive me?"

"About the kissing?"

"Yes."

"Of course I do, it's not your fault. I'm the one who should be sorry."

I smiled. "Don't be. You did the right thing. I mean, I don't see the need of defending your own friend if I really do something wrong."

We both smiled, then I gave him the picture. "Recognize her?" I asked.