Landing

Alex's POV:

"Hank, we have an alien signal coming from Antarctica. It's definitely not a strong one but it's there alright," I looked over the small flickering light.

"Probably the new maps," he said, looking over at the dot, "what are the coordinates?" he asked, focusing his attention on the piece of paper he had been studying.

"-301, 600,"

"Okay, call Kara and tell her to go investigate."

"On her own Hank? What if she need's backup? It could-,"

"Alex, that's a Kryptonian signal," I gasped, grabbing my phone and called.

"Kara? It's Alex, there's something we need to talk about."

Kara's POV:

"Kara? It's Alex, there's something we need to talk about,"

"Is everything okay?" I asked, trying to keep my voice level neutral,

"There's a Kryptonian signal in Antarctica, do you mind checking it o-" Before she could finish, I had already hung up.  My suit was on and I was flying. The wind was flipping through my hair, I wonder how long it would take me to get there. It takes the average plane 12 hours and 30 minutes so I guess it will take me an hour, or two. 45 minutes later I landed, I instantly regretted hanging up with Alex, no Alex, no coordinates. I took out the emergency ear-piece that I saved for emergencies.

"Alex? Alex? It's me Kara! Alex?" I heard static as she picked up and cringed.

"Kara? Why did you hang up on me?" I brushed off her comment with a quick question fired off.

"Coordinates?"

"-301, 600,"

"Where am I?"

"-199, 400." As she directed me to my destination, I felt my stomach churn. Was it really another Kryptonian? Or just another Daxamite? Finally, I reached the site. There was a pod, a Kryptonian pod. I caught my breath. I could see a small face inside, a girl, I dug it out, picked it up, and started flying to the DEO.

Samantha's POV:

I heard murmuring coming from around me. After the explosion, our teacher had put us all in the escape pod's, each set back to Krypton. I was probably in the medical wing ( one of the best in the galaxy I might add). I felt gentle hand's on my arm,

"Honey, wake up," I opened my eyes, looking up into dark brown ones.

"Do you know what planet you're on?" she asked me, I relaxed, normal protocol.

"Krypton," I answered and she made a scratch on her paper. I looked at the bright red lights. Funny.  Why not use normal ones. She came up to a tablet on the wall and pressed a button.

"Kara can come in now," She said into the device and left, shutting the door behind her. A medium hight female came in just after the other woman had exited.  Her hair was blonde and her eyes were blue. She was wearing a dress along with knee-high red boots and a red cape. The letter S embedded in the center. The house El. She walked towards me, cringing when the red light touched her skin. When she reached me, she sat next to me, folding one leg over the other.

"Hello.  Are you part of the house of El?" I asked, she looked at me and nodded.

"What's your name?"  She asked me;

"Samantha,"

"Where are we?"

"Krypton," I answered confidently.  At this, she stared down at her hands and sad smile ran across her face,

"I'm sorry Samantha, but this is Earth."  She responded quietly.

"Earth? That's not possible." I retort,

"Krypton is gone. I'm so sorry." She said, reaching out to touch my hand, tears began to stream down my face. My planet, my home. Gone?  I leaned into this member of the house of El. Letting all the pain drift away with my tears. Maybe, if the tear's keep coming, I could wash away all the pain. Not likely, despite my hopes.