Stolen Kryptonite

"Kryptonite!  Haha! Pshh, that's impossible," Kara says, letting out a nervous spurt of laughter.

"Kal-El warned me, I should have listened to him," Hank says,

"Wait, you are being serious?" Kara says,

"Yes Kara, I am,"

"We need to start looking for her, now," Barry says as he starts to pace.

"Why did she take it?" Anna asks,

"We don't know.  Alex, can you start scanning for traces of kryptonite," 

"Yes, Sir," 

"Barry, I need you to be ready to go if one is found.  Anna, you can suit up as well.  It would be appreciated if you went with Barry to help contain the kryptonite," She nods and they both walk away.

"Oh, Anna!" Alex calls, 

"Yes?"

"We have created a special suit for you, it will help you access the full potential of your powers.  Barry, I'm guessing you have yours with you?" 

"I do," 

"What can I do?" Kara asks, 

"We need you and Samantha to stay out of this," Hank responds, 

"But I can help!" Kara says, an edge in her voice,

"No, you can't," Hank says turning away.  Kara goes over to a chair pressed up against the wall and sits down.  I follow her and take the seat next to her.  I remember the apple, how it appeared in my hands. I start thinking.  What if I can do more?  Kara might not be able to help but I might.  I'm still Kryptonian, yes, that's a small issue.  But kryptonite might not have an effect on me anymore!  Or it could still...  But I have to take a risk!  Ohh, I still don't have my powers... Or do I? I stand up and walk forwards.  I press down into the ground and lift off, suddenly, I'm in the air.  I close my eyes.  Please don't fall, please don't fall.  I peek my eyes open and see the ground four feet below me. 

"YES!" I scream while I start spinning in circles.  The room goes silent and I stop and realize everyone is staring at me.  I lower myself to the ground and run over to Kara. She stands up,

"You got your powers back!" She whispers excitedly into my ear.  

"I know!" I squeal and hug her.  Suddenly something starts beeping, 

"We have a signal!  Barry, Anna, are you ready to go?"  Alex says.  Anna and Barry enter the room.  When I see Anna's suit my breath is taken away.  I run up to her,

"Anna you look amazing!" She laughs, her blonde hair is in a high ponytail and she has a small black mask that covers only her eyes.

"We have no time to lose, I'm afraid," Hank says,

"I'm sorry," Anna says, still grinning.  She grabs Barry's hand.

"Let's go," She says.  Suddenly they disappear.  A small flying drone with a camera flies out of the DEO.  I sit down again,

"I wish we could help," I mumble,

"I wish we could too, but it's too dangerous," Kara responds. I look towards the big screen on the wall and see it fizzle on.  Suddenly I see Barry, Anna, and Lila.  Anna is creating a huge turquoise bubble around them.  

"Is that a shield?" I ask Kara, she nods.  Anna extends her arm and says something that the drone doesn't pick up.  Lila steps forwards, lifts her arm and a green ball of fire is shot from her hand at the shield, it bounces off and hits Anna.  Her suit lights on fire and she falls to the ground.  She tries to brush it off and resorts to rolling on the ground.  The flames extinguish but Anna doesn't move, smoke comes up from her.  I scream.  Stand up, start running,

"Samantha!" I hear Alex scream.  I lift off and I prepare for impact as I  break through a glass window.  My clothing rips, revealing the suit Cisco had given me before we had left.  The House of El logo on my chest.  I fly faster than ever, I see Anna's bubble diminishing in the distance.  Barry circling around Lila, making dust from the desert like plain arise until I can barely see anything.  I land and start sprinting.  I enter the cloud of dust.  I squint, some dust sending me into a fit of coughing, I see a figure ahead and I fall to my knees in front of it.  

"Anna," I whimper "Anna, please," The tears that drip off my face land on her arm.  I hold her hand and as the dust clears, I rest my head on her chest.  Gripping onto her suit as if my life depended on holding on...

Cliff hanger! Sorry.  Thank you so much for the 2.5k views!  I am working on the next update right now! Hope you enjoyed!